chapter 8

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

chanyeol pov

baekhyun hyung threw a cupcake on my face. oh my god. what is wrong with him!? i froze while Yoonhae was busy wiping my face with a towel. Yoonhae is such a nice girl.

i smiled and gazed at her. "gomawo. want to see your room?"i asked.

she nodded and pulled my hands. Baekhyun hyung, you have a very becautiful wife.

i was blushing like crazy when Yoonhae held my hand tightly.her small fingers.. soo soft.

what happened to bacon hyung? i should talk to him later. he might be angry with me.

but in my heart.. my heart .i can't explain it. 100 % happy?uhuh.. 

maybe yes because Yoonhae will shares a room with me. but I'm not a pevert.

there two beds in my room.

Yoonhae pov

"oppa.i like your room. it looks nice and tidy. daebak!"i greeted chanyeol oppa and slung my arm around his shoulder.

chanyeol oppa is a good oppa unlike baekhyun.. fierce and scary.

he asked me to sit besides him on the bed. we talked about ourselves and it took an hour to end my conversation with chanyeol oppa.

we became closer and we're not awkward anymore

"hey.yoonie.can you sit here for a while? I'm just gonna get some snacks, okay?"chanyeol pleaded me with his puppy eyes.

"arasso,oppa."i replied and lied on his comfortable bed.

I was looking around when i spotted a diary. ooh.. should I read it?

I tip-toed and slowly grab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter