chapter 6

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's pov

 

I just can't stop crying right now. I grabbed my blankets and cried as much as i can.I can't imagine and describe my broken heart. It's really hurt me when i suddenly remembered the special person named Sung Hae. She used to be my girlfriend and the important one's in my life and she died because of me!

Because of me!

I wiped my tears and sat on the floor. i just stared blankly on the wall. My life is became meaningless. I thought i will forget Sung Hae but I think it's impossible!!! I just can't!!! it's too hard!!!

Sung Hae, my first love and she died because i hurt her feelings. 

*flashback*

"Baekhyun oppa , why are you hurting me? !" Sung Hae yelled to me. She ran to the road without looking at the cars who came towards her direction..and then..

Sung Hae,she died in the accident. i shook her body and tried my best to wake her up

"Sung Hae,WAKE UP!!!! OPPA IS HERE!!!!"

She didn't wake up ... i couldn't hear her breathing anymore.....The world turned silent and i cried infront of her dead body ... like a crazy person.

I killed her. three words..i killed her.

Yoon Hae pov

Sehun tapped my shoulder and D.O's shoulder. Both of us looked at him.. He was panicked and hurriedly said "Baekhyun hyung is acting strange D.O hyung! He must've remembered his Sunghae again!"

Sunghae?who is she? Baekhyun's Sunghae?

D.O followed Sehun quickly and i jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter