chapter 38

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoon hae’s  pov

Seriously,I don’t know what happen with my husband.he has a mood swings or something else that disturbed him?

He grabbed my clothes and throw it to my faces. “wae?i make a mistakes,Baekhyun?”I uttered softly. Stares at his faces while a tears start to flowing down from my eyes.

Ottokhae?he walked to me with his pale faces and said “please go away from this damn house and never come back.” I have not even said a single word but Baekhyun immediately left me alone in this room.

God,what happen to me?i already lost my husband? It must be…

Yoo sera.that woman give me a lot of pain.

But I can’t blame Yoo Sera because of this problem.maybe it’s not her fault.i’m careless.i sit on the bed and cried.

“Baekhyun oppa,don’t leave me! I love you. Don’t leave me..”I screamed his name with all my strength.

I sighed deeply. I lost everything now.

My love.

Suddenly,the door opened by itself and revealed baekhyun. “w-why are you c-coming here?”I tered and quickly shut my eyes.

“mianhae.forgive me.i’m too cruel for you…”a soft and soothing voices echoed in my ears.

Baekhyun’s pov

My wife.not again. I can hear her voices.she called my names.no.she screamed my names.i ran towards my room and see her condition.

She cried because of me.pabo..pabo.byun baekhyun.

I pulled my wife arms and wrapped it around my waist.she sobbed slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter