chapter 13

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

Baekhyun pov

! I will definitely cut your teddy bear and throw it outside the window,Sehun. You just ruined my perfect moment with Yoon Hae and told all your hyungs that i've kissed Yoon Hae like a wild animal.

You will get your own punishment later.I forgot about it.My umma's coming back from overseas tonight. Yoonhae, please come back early or else my umma will know that i'm not married yet.

I went to our vocal training with the rest of Exo K members except for Sehun. I will be busy promoting with them because we will debut as the group member sooner.

Sehun pov

Noona is the best noona in the world.I love noona!!!I held yoon hae noona hands and dragged her to the nearest ice cream shop.

"Noona,treat me!aww~"i pouted and smiled at Yoon Hae noona.

"Neh.what do you want,yeobo? What kind of flavour? Vanilla,Chocolate?"Yoon Hae noona asked.I blinked my eyes repeatly.

"Did noona just called me yeobo?"

I blushed and look away.Omo,noona become more romantic at this moment.She pulled me to sit next to her on a wooden chair.. and i have the urge to ask why noona called me ...a yeobo?

"Noona..you called me y-y-..yeobo?"i said slowly and kept my head down. Noona wrapped her arms around me and replied

"Wae? i just think you're cute,yeobo."

Yeobo!yay! Bacon hyung must jealous with me.

Hehehe.

Suddenly,Yoon Hae noona leaned closer to my face and observed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter