chapter 22

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun pov

I went downstairs with my teary eyes. This is my second time to cried like this because of a girl.

Who's that special girl?

It's Yoon Hae Rin , the girl I madly fell in love with. Should i end this fake arranged marriage? I touched my chest and looked at the girl who was sitting beside my umma. She smiled to me while fixing her long hair.

Yoo Sera.

She bowed to me and i just stood infront of her .she patted my shoulder.

"Why does your eyes look so puffy? Did you cry?"asked Yoo Sera. I shook my head and left her. I sat infront umma.

Suddenly,Yoo Sera spoke "Umma,i wanna see Baekhyun's wife . She must be cuter than me, isn't she?"

You . Since when did my umma become yours?

Umma nodded in agreement and gestured me to come to her.

"Baekhyun..bring Yoo Sera to your room. She wants meet your wifey. "umma told me. I glanced at my bedroom door.

Sehun and Yoon Hae's inside my room. I tightened my fist and stared at the doorknob.

"Waeyo,Baekhyun? something wrong?"Yoo Sera asked worriedly. i ignore her question and she took the opportunity to hold my hand.

"My wife is still sleeping.." i made an excuse and tried to control myself from crying infront of Yoo Sera. She might think i'm a weak man.

"Baekhyun..let's go to somewhere else. just treat me like your noona.. " said Yoo Sera.

I can feel her hands intertwined her finger with mine. I re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter