chapter 24

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Hae pov

Baekhyun refused to talk to me..i heard him slamming his bedroom door loudly and that made me cry even more.

"Noona?" someone called me. It must be Sehunnie. I quickly wiped my tears and smiled at him. Sehun approached me and hugged my waist.

"Are you feeling well now?" Sehun asked . His face expression was blank.

"I'm okay,dongsaeng. Let's eat together and invite your other hyungs too!" He smiled and patted my shoulder.

"I'm sure that you're still thinking about Baekhyun hyung.. for now, just forget him,noona. i'll go

first." said Sehun. I stared at Sehun's face for a while and watched Sehun went to his hyungs' rooms.

Forget baekhyun? we're still a fake married couple. A minutes later, the rest of Exo K oppas came to the kitchen.

They sat infront of me while sehun and chanyeol oppa beside me.

"What happened with your eyes?"asked D.O oppa.

"Nothing oppa! I have a small problem with my eyes."i lied.

D.O pov

I can smell something wrong. Something's wrong with Yoon Hae. I immediately stood up and left them. I must ask Baekhyun.

I went up to his room and when I enetered, his bedroom was messy. Where is he?where the hell is he?! I spotted baekhyun standing near the window. His eyes was puffy..like Yoon Hae's.

I walked closer to him.

Not wanting to disturb him .i just looked at his face. I heard baekhyun mumbled"yoon hae.." I grabbed his shoulder and made him look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter