chapter 7

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Hae pov

Baekhyun carefully touched my lips and leaned forward. His eyes was full with desire. My heart started to beat faster and i tried my best to calm myself. I wonder what's this bacon boy trying to do? kiss me?!

Someone pushed baekhyun's face away  and sat infront of me... Sehun?

"Noona.i can't let hyung kiss you! no one can kiss my noona!! "sehun said protectively. I glanced at Baekhyun. He just turned away while touching his chest.

His face.. emotionless. Then,sehun dragged me out to eat with him. He such a clumsy boy. but..thanks Sehun,you made me forget about what Baekhyun tried to do a while ago.

Baekhyun pov

My heart beats 100 times faster than it used to be.... why did i do that? why did I suddenly wanted to kiss her lips??...

it kissable~ 

D.O wrapped his arms around me. "hyung, you're kidding right?! you wanted to kiss her infront of us?! haha.. "

i frowned and left D.O AND the rest. whatever..just saying anything to me!i don't care.

while eating dinner, i just look at my food..I didn't feel like eating at all and my ears became red and hot...

because of sehuns nagging... yes.. he sat beside Yoon Hae

i will kick your later ,sehun.

Suho made an announcement. He raised his hand and make a serious face.

Pfft.. don't act serious,suho hyung. your faces is forever CUTE.

"Starting from today,Yoon hae will stay with us. She will stay with u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter