chapter 43

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoon Hae's pov

I'm  pregnant.i'm  pregnant !!i facepalm myself and look at the mirror.Soon,my stomach will become more bigger and bigger.I rubbed my stomach slowly. Suddenly, an idea came into my mind.

I should told Baekhyun about this?kya..i feel a bit shy to informed this news to  my own husband.

Are you coward Yoon Hae Rin? I shook my head and began to think something.

I think..i'm going crazy.ottokhae?!

Baekhyun's pov

After we had finished our hectic schedule,i rest my head on the wall , inhaled some fresh air and look at the surrounding.I suddenly remember my dear  wifey.Yes,i admit that she's freakin cute.What are you doing now,yoon hae?

Watching a television,sleeping,eat something or hang out with your friends? I sighed and pouted. Suho hyung walked towards me and shook my shoulder vigorously.

"what the..yah!Baekhyun! Go back to your home now.Your wife must be waiting for you." said Suho hyung.

Geez,he's really  over protective towards Yoon Hae. Sehun jumped infront of me and do his failed aegyo.

"Hyung,where's your baby?i want to play with them!" He pleaded.I shrieked and pushed his head away.

"No baby for you .Just make your own baby." i smirked and walked away. Leaving him alone.

"Molla.i don't want to get married yet!Hyung..i want Yoon Hae noona again!" He screamed like a cry baby. Gosh, He was so annoying !

When i arrived at our house, i can see Yoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter