chapter 23

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Hae pov

Tears flowed down from my eyes. Byun Baekhyun,why are you doingthis to me? am i a bad girl? I sobbed and soon it became more louder. baekhyun stopped kissing yoo sera. He looked at me.

He gave me a cold stare and pulled yoo sera closer to him. Like two love birds. you know baekhyun? it felt like someone stabbed my heart a million times. He cheated on me with another woman.

Pabo! i forgot that i'm not his real wife. i can't disturb his life anymore. Someone wrapped an arm around my shoulder and covered my eyes.

"Sshh.follow me. Baekhyun hyung is just a useless husband. i'll take care about that noona"

Sehun?

"Sehun~ mianhae."i sobbed. He wiped my tears and pulled me in for a hug . Suddenly, Baekhyun yanked me away from Sehun.

"You can't take my wife everywhere! she's mine!" Baekhyun yelled and he gripped my wrist. I groaned in pain and sehun tried to release my hand from baekhyun's grip.

"Stop! the two of you..stop fighting and listen to me!" i screamed loudly. Baekhyun released my hand and sehun stared at me.

" Baekhyun, you really hate me now, don't you. fine. i don't care. sehun, let's go"

I grabbed sehun's hand and left them. Let that yoo sera flirt with baekhyun.

Baekhyun pov

You think i hate you? no..no! I'm jealous. a jealous freak. Do you have feelings for sehun? Sehun grabbed my collar and glared at yoo sera. 

"Hyung!! how dare you do this to noona! in' ! you,Byun Baekhyun, can you see noona's feelings? she likes you! you! not me. shame on me for kissing your wifey but i just see her as my noona. A special person that always makes me happy. From now on, don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter