chapter 29

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Hae pov

Suddenly,Baekhyun throw his phone to the floor and ran to the outside. I rushed to suho and asked him"Suho oppa,what's happen?"

Suho oppa still remain silent and finally talked"Yoon Hae, Lee Soo Man already know about your marriage with Baekhyun..."

I froze for a while and shook Suho oppa shoulder.

"Mwoh?!" i screamed and stares at Suho oppa face.

What should i do now?

Baekhyun pov

I sit on the chairs..infront of Lee Soo Man.he observed my faces and give me a paper.

"Congrats.You already married,Byun Baekhyun. I am  proud withyou. Before that, i want to give you something..your wedding gift."said Lee Soo Man.

Wedding gift? What the ?

I take that paper and look..*facepalm*

"I already know about your marriage with Yoon Hae Rin last week.Your umma told me.i didn't blame you..maybe she want a grandchildren this year.Anyways, i will give you a new houses. My wedding gift for you and Yoon Hae.You can move to this new house starting from this day." he explained and smile to me.

One more problem..

Everyone  believe we are the real married couple.

Ooh..great.

"But today is my debut stage.."

He stopped me"No but . After finishing your debut stage,bring your wifey to your new houses.Good luck for today!"

This old man.. i really hate your plans.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter