chapter 30

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pov

Before i went to the outside,Mr Lee Soo Man held my shoulder and whispered.

"Omo, Byun Baekhyun. I can't wait to see Baekhyun junior this year.

What the hell with this old man? I can't blame him. He didn't know about my fake marriage with Yoon Hae.

"Fighting!!"he shouted. I ruffled my hairs vigorously and went to the practices room.

Yoon Hae pov

Suho oppa sit besides me and close his eyes. I wonder what happen with him? Today is their debut day.They must be happy especially Suho oppa.He's the group leader.

I wrapped my arms around suho oppa neck and asked"oppa.. you.. nervous?"

He nodded and smile shyly.

"Neh,pretty dongsaeng.Our debut stage will start in one hours. Aigoo..help me!"he said to me. I pinched suho oppa cheeks and chuckled"oppa..fighting!"

Suddenly,someone slammed the door loudly and i shocked to see BACON.

Baekhyun stood infront of us with his red and cold faces.

"Damn it!"he cursed and do his dances. I admit that he's not really good in dances but it's okay.

"Noona.. i'm a dance machine !"Sehun shouted. I nodded and smiled at him.

As the time passed , their debut stage will start .. a few minutes more.

Everyone seem concentrate and try to calm themselves. I hope they will make a great debut stage. 

Baekhyun just froze at his place and keep silent. I walked towards him and held his hands.

"Urm..Baekhyun oppa. goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter