Bonus Chapter : The Ending (Part II) -Last chapter

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's pov

"Just let me go ! " I shouted  and try to escape from her. She whined in pain when i slapped her faces.

I quickly run to the doors and pulled the doorknob. God, please help me! I gasped when seeing Yoo Sera are coming towards me.

"Stay away from me!"

Yoo Sera just looked at me, her eyes were red. She grifted her teeth while her right hands were grabbing a flower vase.

"Please leave me! " I shouted again ..in a weak tone. I can't move faster because i can still feel a pain in my body.

I tried to walk away from her but i failed..this pain not allow me to move..!

Sera's hand grabbed me . Preventing me from falling to the floor. I try to pushed her off from me..

"I just want to go home. Please! If you want to kill me..just kill me now. I'm tired of everything! Do it now!"

She laughed and cupped my chin.

"As you wish!" She hissed back and getting more dangerous and aggressive. I felt my heart skip a beat when Sera raised her hands and suddenly grabbed that flower vase.

Yoo Sera's pov

I can't think clearly anymore. I just want him. I just want the guy named Byun Baekhyun to love me..

to love me..

to love me..

I want him to love me ..

I can see him crying. Tears start to flow down from his eyes.

He doesn't love me. He love her..He madly in love with that ing girl!

"Don't give me your fake tears! " i screamed and threw him on the ground. Then, i bent down to the ground and caress his cheeks.

"As you wish" i said again and hit him with the flower vase.

I can heard Baekhyun was breathing heavily and he pulled my wrist.

"You..you..you will got a karma!"

I shook my head and immediately leave that dark room.

I must leave him right now...!

Baekhyun's pov

I could feel my breath get heavy and my vision get blurry.

I tried my hardest to get up but i can't anymore. I was in pain..

"I-i-i'm sorry..Yoon Hae"

Then, everything in the surrounding turns black.

Yoo Sera's pov

I quickly take my clothes and put it in my bags. After finish doin that, i hurriedly went to the doorknob.

Damn..i need to leave this place.

I walked on the road with my bags. I tried to walk faster..

When someone approached me with a knife .... He show me his usual smirk before stabbing me.

"Y-you..why..arghhh!"

He kissed my long hairs and lastly, my lips.

"Goodbye. Yoo Sera.."

He pushed me down to the ground and laughed.

"This is your last time . Want to say something?" He laughed and bent down to kissed me again.

I screamed in pain and hold my bloody stomach.

"Die!"

Then, i look at my left side. I can see the cars were coming towards me.

"Why you doing like this to me..help me! help me!" i screamed for a help.

Unknown's pov

Yoo Sera just screamed before a moving car were coming towards her.

Good.

My wish come true. See you in hell my ex-girlfriend .

"Goodbye.."

I lowered my gaze to the road and look at her body. She's already died..

I think i've to go now.

Yoon Hae's pov

It's been about one years ..yeah one years without Byun Baekhyun. I sighed and put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter