chapter 12

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

Sehun pov

I want to faint at that moment. Baekhyun hyung just kissed my noona!!! I have to tell my other hyungs about this...

I panted and sit between Kai and Chanyeol hyung.They looked at me curiously then D.O hyung asked me "Waeyo? Did something happen to you,maknae? Did Baekhyun bullied you again???"

I shook my head and hide my red face.Kai quickly noticed my blushing face.

"You're a liar.What have you seen?"asked Kai.I gulped. I can't tell them about the kiss..Kai smirked and tugged on my shirt."Tell me or else I'll throw your teddy bear in the dustbin."

I screamed and pouted to my hyungs and Kai. " Neh.i will tell all of you.. Baekhyun hyung became a wild animal to noona~"

Kai's pov

Seriously? You must be kidding me weirdo.

"Wild animal?!"Suho asked and rushed to Baekhyun hyung. All of us followed our leader from behind.

Suho's jaw dropped and formed a very BIG 'o' shape. He covered Sehun's eyes and stared at..

OMFG! *drumroll~!

A kiss scene on the bed . Baekhyun hyung and Yoon Hae. God!help me! I decided to leaved their room immediately and left them.. I'm not an innocent boy anymore.

Chanyeol's pov

My hearts scattered into a broken pieces when i saw Baekhyun and Yoonhae's condition. i tightened my fist and slammed the door in my room loudly.

Baekhyun.. you must be happy.

You got her. She's cannot be mine anymore.

Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter