chapter 27

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pov

I stopped our kiss and look at Yoon Hae eyes. She looked tired. She breath exhaustely and closed her eyes.

I already make her suffered with this kisses. Oh my gosh.what the hell is happening now?

"Hyung..i'm hungry.let's cook something!

Who is that? Someone is going to the kitchen? i sighed and shook Yoon Hae shoulder.

"Wake up,Yoon Hae.don't sleep here." i talked. She yawned and her eyes widened.

"Oppa?"she mumbled. I turn my head to the direction and ooh.. good timing. All of my friend are standing infront of me and yoon hae.

As usual, Sehun and Kai look at me with their wide eyes. Suho pulled me to another place and shook my body vigorously.

"We just want to eat ramen because we're hungry and see you .. " Suho hyung stopped his word. I glares at my hyung and bit my own lips.

"See what ..hyung?" i asked. A small smirk formed at Suho hyung lips. "you kissed her .. and her lips is bleeding,Baekhyun. What are you doing to her?!"asked Suho.

I crossed my arms and hissed "You don't need to know more hyung. you must know what i'm trying to do with her."

Then,i left Suho hyung and dashed to my room.

Suho pov

Woah. I can't believe that this kid already make out with Yoon Hae in the kitchen. He's going this night? I spotted a hickey at Yoon Hae neck.

Damn. He hurt my pretty dongsaeng. Irushed to yoon hae and observed her face. We only look at Yoon Hae's neck!

"Urm..oppa. Something wrong with me?"Yoon Hae asked us. We shook our head and Sehun tugged my shirt.

"Hyung. What's happen to noona neck? Baekhyun hyung do something to her?" i faked a smile and D.O approached me. He whispered

" that's purple mark on yoon hae neck is hickey right. Baekhyun must do something hot with her.oh my gosh!"

"Just pretend that you don't know anything. " i said to D.O and told Chanyeol to carried Yoon Hae

to his room.

Yoon Hae pov

I feel a bit dizzy and Chanyeol oppa put me on the bed. He covered my body with a blankets. I can feel chanyeol oppa caress my hairs before he going to sleep.

I touch my neck and felt a pain..what did  Baekhyun do to my neck?

Whatever but baekhyun already make me tired this night. He kissed me for one hours..

I my lips and blushed when i remember our kisses. I can smell baekhyun scent at my body.

Urgh.. i think i should sleep now.

-morning-

"Noona~wake up..Sehunnie is coming.noona~" i yawned and quickly opened my eyes.This ulzzang boy. He make me shocked.

He smiled to me and hugged my waist. "Your lips is bleeding. what's happen?"he asked.

I just shook my head and ruffled sehun hairs.

"Nothing,sehunnie. "i replied. Sehun pretend to cry and rest his head on my shoulder.

"Noona,today is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter