chapter 44

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Baekhyun's pov
You must think i'm crazy right? LOL,i'm really happy because i will become a father at this young age.

I smiled once again and pulled my wife into my warm hug. She pregnant my child now.So,i have to take care of her.

Why? Because she make me love her even more.

 Should i tell my group member?

Hana,Dul,SET!

'Hey guys,my wife is preggo!!'

Urgh..sounds weird.

'My wife stomach will grow bigger and bigger.She's pregnant now,chingu!'

Oh my god,i have to say this words?

I sighed and rest my head on the pillow.I hugged yoon hae with all my strenght and kissed her

forehead.

"Oppa,i don't want to sleep yet!" She whined like a child. I chuckled and hugged her again.
 

"Aigoo, just sleep,wifey."

Yoon Hae's pov

"Aigoo, just sleep wifey." He said to me. I giggled with his childish attitudes and ruffled his messy hairs. Baekhyun,you're adorable in my eyes.

I stares at his faces features and touch it. One by one.

Hush!don't tell him..

His faces look perfect. Thanks my husband.You make me smile today.He caught my hands and pulled me closer to him. He ran a butterfly kiss in my stomach. He hugged me from behind..

We stayed in this condition and i close my eyes.Goodnight,Byun Baekhyun.

Baekhyun's pov

-morning-
This comfortable pillow.This  comfortable pillow is actually Yoon Hae.My wife.

I stro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter