chapter 9

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9

Yoonhae pov

urgh.oooh. my mouth formed a big 'o' shape. my eyes widened and i almost screamed. I'm going to share a room with him?!

"cough!cough!"

crap.chanyeol oppa is coming?i'm dead. i titled my head and faced him.

his smile slowly faded and he took his diary.i gulped hardly. i can feel something hard in my throat that made me speechless.

feeling guilty?of course I do! I just read someone else's diary!!!

he sat on his bed and covered his face with a towel. I sat next to him.

"chanyel oppa,mianhaeyo~"i sobbed clutching on his pillow to hide my red face.

he finally looked at me and stared at me for a while. he shook his head and caressed my cheek.

"Oppa is not angry, okay? so, did you read my diary? I'm not a gay anymore since i met someone special today." said chanyeol oppa.

he closed his eyelids and lied his head on the big pillow. he gestured me to rest my head on his chest.

"yah! what do you want to do oppa!?"i asked with my oh-so-panic- face.chanyeol oppa sighed and mumbled slowly.

"don't worry, I'm not a ert. come, sleep beside me. "he asked again.

he's like ..my real oppa. i smiled and rested my head slowly on his chest. i can feel him.. breathing and his heart .. was beating fast.

it's gonna be a long night today.

Chanyeol pov

"i met someone special. It's you pabo"i said.. I half whisper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter