chapter 18

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

Baekhyun pov

Truth or dare. I really hate that stupid game because of that game, I had to kiss Sehun's cheek. Kai pulled Yoon Hae's hand and made her sit between them.

Sehun, Chanyeol,D.O and suho  ..looked at her face.

They're all too excited. Ooh,please. don't involve me! Sehun took something from his pocket."Noona..it's Baekhyun hyung's photo!"

Sehun, i think i already warned you not to show my pictures to anyone else!

I hate it!

"Cute.."yoon hae said and quickly covered with her hand. Did I hear it right? Cute?

Haha.

Nice.

I sat next to Sehun. This boy is freakin annoying. Suho talked "Now, let's start! ready?!"

"Ready..wohoo!" Kai screamed and put the bottle in infront of us.

"Who's the first person?" asked D.O. He grinned at me and shook his hand like a crazy .

"Sehunnie? i suggest him."a sweet voice echoed in my ears. I looked and stared at Yoon Hae.

Damn..i can't hear your sweet voice. It will melt my cold heart.

Why did he choose sehun not me?

Did she forget about our kiss?

Sehun proudly beamed at his favourite noona and spinned the bottled slowly.

Hana..dul..set.. i counted slowly as the time passed.

Boring.

The bottled landed at .. me. huahhh.. i'm so 'lucky'.

"Hyung,truth or dare?"sehun asked me . A smirk appeared on his lip.Not the truth.. so,i 'll choose da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter