Bonus chapter :Chapter 2

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun’s pov

When my lips nearly landed on Yoon Hae’s lip , she immediately pushed me gentlely.She pout and held my hands  “I’m really sorry oppa .. i’m not in my mood now.please?”

I sighed . Can’t you understand me , Mrs . Baek ? i only want to tease you wifey . I bit my lips and shook my head.

“It’s okay ..maybe i  disturb you. I’ll go now”i said and leave the bed immediately.

“Oppa , mianhaeyo ! “ Yoon Hae tried her best to chase me but i quickly grabbed her shoulder.

“No and don’t follow me. Sleep.” I didn’t know what actually happen to me but i think something bad would happen to me.I ruffled my hairs in frustration and left my wife.

“Andwaee ?!”I screamed.

Yoon Hae’s pov

I-i make my husband mad with me. It’s really a huge mistakes that i have done ever. “No and don’t follow me.Sleep .” This words keep replaying again and again in my mind. I tried to contact his phone number but i failed.

“Where is he ? God , why i can feel my heart is pumping like crazy?”i mumbled slowly and touch my chest. Baekhyun’s oppa , please ..return back to home quickly!

I rubbed my big tummy and walked slowly to the kitchen. Feeling thirsty , my right hand grabbed a glass of water.

*kring~~

My phones suddenly ringing loudly. Sehunnie? I blinked my eyes  and answered the phone call.

“Noona !”

It must be ..something related to my hubby.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter