chapter 10

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10
 

Suho's POV

I sat on my bed and glanced on the window. I wanna sleep but I can't. me and my Exo K friends still have to attend the dance training today.

aish, Mr Lee Soo Man.. this old man. can you give us a break?
i sighed and walked lazily to the door. i wonder how Yoonhae is doing right now. is she comfortable with chanyeol?

baekhyun..your attitude is becoming worse and worse. you poured your orange drink on sehun's hair.

I need to teach him a lesson. but for now, I should check on Yoonhae and Chanyeol.

i opened the doorknob of chanyeol's room and i spotted two sleeping figures on the bed.

woah..fantastic baby!

I saw Yoonhae sleeping beside Chanyeol resting her hed on his chest! omo, Baekhyun's gonna get furious when he sees this.

i laughed and suddenly, kai,sehun and D.0 came. they stared at chanyeol and yoon hae their eyes wide open

"omo!!"they said in unison and i quickly put my hands on their mouth.

"sshhh.pabo! let them sleep!"i said to them.sehun pouted and kept punching my arms.

"hyung!! noona can't sleep with chanyeol hyung like that!! let me wake them up!!!!"said sehun.

sehun grew agitated because his favorite noona sleeping with his hyung.i blocked him and we

gathered together.

"wait! we should surprise them." D.O suggested his crazy idea.

Yoonhae pov

Who's touching my hair? Who's playing with my long hair? i still closed my eyes and pushed the 'hands' away from me.

this time,that naughty hands pinched my cheek.i let out a small groan.

"ouch!!!!"

i opened my eyes and look at ...omo. it's Kai,Suho ,D.O, and Sehun.

my jaw dropped and turned my head to Chanyeol. He's still sleeping. I shook him gently.

"wae,yoonie?"chanyeol oppa asked.i pointed my index finger to EXO K.

chanyeol also got suprised to see the others and he calmed himself before he started to talk

" mianhae. i just let yoon hae sleep on my chest. no more no less. mianhe~"chanyeol bowed and fixed his clothes.

sehun beamed at me and chanyeol ."at least hyung is better than bacon hyung! hyung and noona should get married!!! i don't want noona to have a husband who bullies." sehun explained his own feelings with his finger at his hair.

i laughed and tapped his shoulder."waeyo,sehun?"

"Bacon hyung poured his orange juice on me!"sehun protested and suddenly, he froze in terror.

"i'm dead" he mumbled and moved away from me.

i looked at his direction.bacon is coming. Byun Baek Hyun is coming.that's why sehun ran away from me.

his messy hair.. what is wrong with him?

he grabbed my wrist and yanked me aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter