Ending chapter

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Yoon Hae's pov

I look at him and show me my usual smiles.Byun Baekhyun,you make me stunned for a while..with your angelic smiles.Pabo,Yoon Hae Rin! I bit my own lips slowly and look at the surrounding.

God,i love this scenery.It's really calm and full of tranquility.Suddenly,i remember something about me and Baekhyun.

This baby in my womb. I laid my fingers on my stomach and rubbed it slowly. My stomach grow bigger.Day by day. I'll become a mother soon. I  frozed when someone hugged me from behind.

"Yeobo-ah,what are you doing?thinking about me?" Baekhyun asked while resting his head on my shoulder.

"Aniyo.our baby." I replied and close my eyes.He pinched my cheeks and cupped my chin. He was leaning forward and my long hairs.

"Your lips make me going crazy.Mianhaeyo~"he said and pulled my small body towards him. Make us collide against each other. Enjoying our moment together.

This kisses make my heart flutter even more.

I love you,Byun Baekhyun.

Baekhyun's pov

I broke our kiss and observed her blushing faces. This girl. I touch her red cheeks and kissed it. Yoon Hae become suprised with my action and she immediately stood up.

I titled my head and raise my eyesbrow.

"Run away from me,yoon hae? I  will chase you." i talked to her. She shook her head and whispered something at my ears.

"Molla.you can't get me. Goodbye,Baekhyun.hahaha."She laughed and run away from me.She forgot the fact that she's pregnant now?!

I sighed and searched for  her ..everywhere.Where is she? I stopped when i reached at the park. Her blue floral dress behind the big trees. I can see it from here.

Yoon Hae.

Let me get you now .Look and wait what your husband will do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter