Bonus Chapter : Chapter 4

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Baekhyun’s pov

One , i love her.. Yoon Hae

Two , i really love those lips.

Three.. she’s my forever soulmate.

Huh , what the hell am i thinking about? Yoon Hae. Yeah .. my wife of course. I don’t know... i let my wife stayed alone in our house.She’s pregnant my baby and i can’t just leave her like that . What if something happen to her? I sighed and keep my phone silence for a while.

Should i take a walk for a while ? “Maybe” i said to myself and continue to walked along the street.

Suddenly , i spotted a very familiar figure infront of me.

She was standing besides  an unknown man. A small smirk formed on her upper lips. Yoo Sera. She’s back. I breath hardly and just ignore her .Yes, just ignore her Baekhyun. She cause a lot of prolem to your life and your MARRIAGE !

“Ooops . No no and no oppa . Stay there for me.” She said in a seducing tone. I gulped and tried to pushed her small body when her fingers landed on my collar.

“Miss me Baekhyun ?” She said and kissed my neck  passionately .Damn you.. es.

“Get off from me and please put away your dirty hands from me Yoo Sera.”i hissed and pushed her slowly .She immediately laughed and pointed her right finger to that unknow man.

“Come here , baby boo. We need to finish this stubborn boy this night and never let him go just like this..”Yoo sera eyes looking straight into my eyes.

That eyes .. full with  anger.

Yoo Sera’s pov

I really love this damn boy . i want him , i want to hug him and kissed him but he madly in lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter