chapter 19

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun pov

I think i'm gonna die in this bathroom.. should i sleep first?* so clumsy >.<

Baekhyun hyung.. i'm getting scared with him. Mianhae,hyung.

This is just a joke.Don't blame me,i'm still a 'kid'. This cold and scary bathroom. Now, i'm stuck in here. Somebody help me! I tried to open the doorknob.. wah!!! i can't !

How can i escape from this  bathroom? I have Achluophobia (fear of darkness). I breathed exhaustedly and slowly lied on the wet floor until my eyesight turned black.

Yoon Hae pov

Unfortunately, Baekhyun grabbed my shoulder and spunned me around. His finger touched my lip.

"Please shut up your mouth and don't talk to me right now." he whispered. He was searching for the other exo k  members. he wiped his lip. his red lip that is full of lip stick.

"Enough,baekhyun. They were just joking! "i tried to calm him down. 

Chill man.. 

that was just a joke.

"Baekhyun,where's you bathroom? i want to go?" i asked . He pointed the bathroom direction and i quickly went to the bathroom. I opened the doorknob my eyes went wide when I saw sehun lying on the floor, unconscious.

I shook his weak body and asked for help

"Baekhyun!!! help me!!!!!!"

Baekhyun dashed towards me  and also got suprised when he saw Sehun.

"What happen to him,Yoon Hae?"

My hands were shaking when Baekhyun carried Sehun. Sehun's face was pale and and cold.

"Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter