Bonus Chapter : Chapter 5

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Hae’s pov

God , please save him ! please save my husband ! I wiped my tears and sit besides Sehun .I can’t describe myself right now. All  in mess. I just think about him , him and him.

I was thinking about Baekhyun. His face ... full of blood , many wounds and the sad thing is i can’t recognize his face at all.

“Noona , i believe that Baekhyun would be sad if he found that you still crying like this..please ..don’t cry.” Sehun patted my shoulder and embraced me.Thanks Sehunnie.

Suddenly a doctor  walked to me and he tried to smile for me.

“Byun Baekhyun’s wife?”he asked.

I quickly nodded my head before looking at him. “Doctor ..how was my husband condition?”

I put both of my hands at my chest . I’m waiting for the answers . The answers that can make me satisfied.

“I’m sorry Mrs Byun. He will be in coma .. maybe for a long time . His face was fully damaged  and it will took a times to recover. Be patient.”he said .

Oppa... why you make me like this?

Baekhyun’s pov

Where am i going? I looked at the surrounding. Where is my wife?!“Yoon Hae? Yoon Hae ? I’m back and..and where are you?”i screamed loudly .

Just a white surrounding . I can’t see my home..This is heaven? Without i realize, tears began to flowing down from my eyes.

Forgive me ..Yoon Hae Rin.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers, here the update from me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter