chapter 2

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Hae pov

The arrogant boy, whose name I learned was Baekhyun,  grabbed my wrist. His hold was so tight that it started to hurt. I tried to free myself but he's deemed too strong for me.

"Let go of me!" I groaned and tried pulling my wrist away from his hands.

"Fine! Look at what will happen to you. Pabo!" he hissed and left.

I took that as an opportunity to run away from him and hid in the kitchen. The door then slammed opened and revealing a mad Mr. Myung Dae. He came rushing towards me and threw a white paper on my face.

"You! You’re fired! Go away and never come back to this restaurant!" said Mr. Myung Dae.

Tears slowly flowed down my cheeks as I walked away, leaving this damn restaurant.

I sighed and looked into my wallet with no money. This is my first month to work in here. aigoo, where can I sleep tonight? How can I eat?

I sat on a chair outside the restaurant and closed my eyes. Without realizing , I was crying silently. Umma, Appa. . . Why did you leave me alone? I don't have anyone, my parents left me last week. They died in a car accident....

So, I decided to work to earn money, but because of bad luck, Byun Baekhyun came and ruined my life. I don't have any job now. Can I even sleep in this cold chair? I rested my head and dozed off to sleep.

Baek Hyun Pov

"Hyung, why did you do that to her? What she did was only an accident! Poor noona~"Sehun started nagging at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter