chapter 1

A Fake Marriage Life for 100 days with Mr Baek Hyun.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Hae's pov

I wiped the sweat on my face and took the opportunity to sit for a while. I’m so freaking tired! Working here at Myung Dae Restaurant, it's too busy with customers.

Argh! Can't I even rest for a while?

No. I need to earn money for me to continue living, I reminded to myself.

"YOON HAE! STOP SLACKING AND CONTINUE YOUR WORK!" someone yelled loudly at my ears. Who just yelled at me? Of course my beloved manager; Mr. Myung Dae.

I quickly stood up and continued work. I began taking orders from the hungry customers again.

His attitude is like a damn-

I stopped myself before my mouth could blurt out some profanities.

The bells then chimed, the restaurants’ front door opening and came out 6 striking boys entering our restaurant. My eyes were obviously staring at them for a few good minutes.

One of them tsked at my behavior, this immediately caught my attention. Why? Who wouldn’t notice his cold-arrogant aura? Can't he just smile like the others?

As they sat, an ulzzang-looking boy, who was seating next to the arrogant boy, raised his hand and waved to get my attention. Dammit, why did he have to ask for me out of all the workers here.

I shook my head and went outside, but very very unfortunately, Mr. Myung Dae pulled me inside and pushed me to serve them. 

"I want kimchi!"

"I want... Chocolate Cake? A Black Forrest one!"

"Coffee, please? With 5 spoonful of sugar."

“Pasta Italiano! And some iced tea.”

They were ordering too fast that I just couldn’t catch up. I pointed my finger to the ulzzang boy.

"WAIT! Could you please tell me your orders slowly? “ requesting them and dragging the word slowly to demonstrate.

The ulzzang boy nodded.

"Annyeong, my name is Sehun. I want a chocolate cake, ooh and a Black Forest one at that! Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce my other friends. We're called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter