Wake up for the party?

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

“Hmmm…” Saewon groaned in her sleep and all of a sudden she felt her shoulders being tapped. “Yah!” she sat up from her bed and saw two new faces. “Who are you?” she pointed at them. They gave a small smile and bowed. “Good morning princess, please get up to prepare for tonights-----“ their talk was interrupted by Saewon. “I’m not in the mood for anything except my sleep”

 

“But it’s important--- Ne~ all the royal bloods will be attending it--- and---” they were stopped again. “Please don’t disturb me, I’m begging you” they pouted and walked out swiftly. Saewon closed her eyes, waiting to be drifted off to sleep again. Just before she could, she heard a voice outside.

 

“Is she awake yet?” It was Kris’s voice and she could hear the maids reply. She sighed in her mind and continued listening to their loud conversation. “BWOH! Let me get that lazy up” it was a deep voice but she couldn’t get who was it. “No let her sleep, the one that should be waking her up isn’t you Kai, but someone else”

 

The two wasn’t heard anymore. The door knob twisted and it opened the door. Soft footsteps were heard and she didn’t open her eye but only turning away from the intruding person. The bed lowered a bit as he sat down. “Get up princess” a sweet voice sang.

 

She peeked with her left eye and noticed it was Luhan and Sehun in their pajamas. Sehun was crossing his arms and yawned a bit. “Hyung, was Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung trying to fry breakfast for themselves?”

 

Luhan chuckled “Ne~ I think so, I could smell burnt bacon and eggs from my room”. They stopped chatting about the failed breakfast and looked at Saewon. Sehun leaned in and whispered to her ear. “Stop peeking at your handsome cousins”

 

“Yah who the hell is my handsome cousin?” she sat up and glared at them. Luhan chuckled and pulled her out of bed. She looked at them and tilted her head. “It’s still early”

 

Slowly her eyes began to droop; “we are giving you half an hour for wash up” Sehun called out as he walked. Luhan stopped by the door and saw her sleeping. “Make sure to wipe your drool on the floor before the maids find out that you drooled on the floor which they cleaned for days”

 

Her eyes widened and wiped her wet chin. She turned and saw that he wasn’t in her room anymore and stomped to the bathroom. “Why do I drool in Exo when I don’t on earth… URGGHHH!”

 

When she was in the bathroom, Luhan, Sehun and Chanyeol came in her room, setting her gown for the party. They cracked their brain for a minute and gave up. “No. 112 call 6th prince to come to Princess’s room immediately”

 

“Have you noticed that D.O hyung is like holding a grudge towards Saewon” Chanyeol spoke up before he came in. Sehun pouted “I have noticed too” he sat on the bed and sighed.

 

*Knock* D.O came in and glared at them “What do you guys want and why are you in her room”. He noticed that she wasn’t in the room and rolled his eyes. “Spill it out, I’m busy”. He crossed his arms.

 

Sehun got up and grabbed his arms. “Hyung, can you help us with Saewon’s outfit for tonight… you know how important this occasion is” he did his famous puppy eyes. D.O sighed and turned around. “Call the people from earthen to dress her up”.

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and glared at him. “Let’s just go”. They walked out of the room and then Suho joined them. “Appa said that each of us needs to get something” he told them and walked away. “It’s compulsory” he smiled. D.O’s eyes widened.

 

Finally after the long shower, Saewon came out of the bathroom. She walked into her room and blinked at the dresses in front of her.

 

She pulled out a note from the side.

 

Saewon-ah,

                                Pick one dress from here to wear tonight…

Don’t tell anyone which one you chose, araso ><

 

P.S the breakfast is getting cold. The bacon is too salty and the eggs are scrambled… hope you won’t mind it…

                                                                                                                                                Anonymous