The Curse

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

Kris looked at Lay from the corner of his eyes. “Are you even sick?” he asked his cousin who shook his head, “I just got sick” he said with his hoarsed voice. Lay turned his head and looked at Luhan, “Hyung, didn’t I tell you to take my place for the duty?” he didn’t sound happy. The prince sighed, “I am doing your job” he pointed at the files in front of him.

 

Lay facepalmed, “I told everyone that I would do this project and Luhan hyung would take my place for the other important one” he said with a hint of annoyance. Suho looked up from his paper, “Lay hyung, I thought you meant the other one” he scratched the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly. “Whatever, who replaced Luhan?” he said in a small tone, “Kai went” Sehun said immediately and Luhan nodded along with Suho. ‘Why him?’ Lay shook his head and sighed. “Things will not go what it was planned” He mumbled and flipped through the report files.

 

“What did you mean that it won’t go well?” D.O asked once they got out for a break. Lay looked at him, “nothing” he said short but the younger did not give up, “hyung, I know that this is something about Saewon, right?” he said and Lay gave a short nod. “She’s alive?” he asked again and Lay gave a blank look. “I don’t know what will be the outcome” he frowned and walked to the corner of the hall with D.O.

The younger stared at him with confused eyes. “Does that mean that she isn’t gone? Like she is in a coma or something?” he said and made Lay shrug. “She is in a coma but when the Mato’s left, Jongup placed a curse on her back” he said in a voice that came out from his tired body. “Curse?” D.O tilted his head to the side to think about it. “How did you know about this curse?” he asked again but Lay kept quiet. ‘Curse? Matos?’ D.O kept those two words in his mind.

 

Few minutes later, the meeting for the project continued but D.O was absent from it. He was in the library, in front of the computer. “MatoPlanet” he researched on the people and he skimmed towards the part where it displayed information about the curse.

 

‘The Moon clan is known for their witchcraft and curses that have killed many people around the galaxy. The infamous death of the King Gongsuk of BtobPlanet in the year 163Bc is linked to the clan. The curse that was casted on the King was known to be from the strongest of the Moon family. The descendents had been training since they were born and the strongest would be the chief (second highest status in the planet).’ He read all of the information and his shoulder dropped.

 

“Does that mean that Moon Jongup had placed a curse on Saewon? Does that mean that she have a high chance of---“ his voice became inaudible when he saw the list of the strongest and most powerful man in the Moon clan. Jongup was in the third place.

 

He got out of the room as quickly as he could and stopped in front of the meeting room. “Guys! Saewon is in danger” He shouted and Luhan looked up, his eyes widened before he got up towards D.O, “what do you mean?” he asked and D.O took a look at Lay who shook his head. Xiumin looked at Lay, “what’s wrong?”.

“Hyung, you do not know what that Moon Jongup did to Saewon” D.O’s eyes turned into a glare. Chanyeol stood up and gestured them to get out of the room.

 

“We need to get Saewon back before it is too late” D.O said and Lay nodded, “Luhan hyung, I have something important to tell you” he said as he got up.

 

 

 

================

*Knock* Kai knocked on the door before he pushed it aside to get in. He looked around and noticed another room inside the empty room. “What is this all about?” he grew confuse and tried to look for people for assistance. “Why is Lay hyung always in this empty building?” he mumbled and messed his hair when he grew frustrated with all the white walls and the quiet atmosphere.

“AISH” he kicked the air.

 

Calming down, he went to all the rooms in the building and noticed one of it locked. His mind went to think of Saewon and his eyes widened. He turned the knob multiple times until it opened.

There was a single bed in the corner, he took small steps towards the bed and noticed the brown hair from the person sleeping on the bed.

*BEEP BEEP* he turned when he heard the sound from the machine next to the bed.

 

“Saewon-ah” he called out her name softly, hoping she would turn around to face him. He smiled with happiness when he saw her sleeping soundly, it was Saewon. Kai pushed the hair that was blocking her face and he noticed that her face was cold and there was black markings on her cheeks that ran through her body. He froze on the spot, “the curse”.