Date With Guardian : Part 1

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

Everything was back to normal by then; Suho had promised Saewon to take her to an amusement park. Early in the morning, Saewon woke up early and got ready for the fun day. She waited in the hall for the prince. “Your highness, what are you doing here alone?” the maid asked when she walked past.

 

“Waiting for Suho oppa” she gave a smile and the maid looked at the back. “Ne~, I will do my duties now” Suho was behind and he bowed, “Saewon-ah mianhe, did you wait for long?” she shook her head; “I just waited for 7 minutes and 23 seconds” she giggled and got up.

 

“Are you sure that they have an amusement park like Disneyland or Lotte World?” she asked him as they walked. He looked at her, confused. “I don’t know what land or world but its really famous here” he gave a thumbs up. He gave his signature smile and she rolled her eyes.

 

“You must have a phobia of not smiling” she mumbled but he heard it and lightly hit her head. “OUCH” she rubbed her head and playfully gave him a glare. “Its just smiling makes everything feel good” he told her but she kept staring at him. “Even negative things turn positive” he added.

 

After walking for half an hour, they reached ‘their’ or more like ‘Saewon’s’ destination. The security guard stopped them from the entrance. “I’m sorry but can you please show us your entrance card” Suho looked at him, “Bwoh? What did you say?” he was annoyed with the fact that the guard stopped him from entering ‘his own’ park.

 

“Omo” the guard took a step back and bowed to him, “I’m sorry your highness, I couldn’t recognize you” Suho chuckled and let it go.  “Thank you for doing your job properly” they walked in and Saewon stared at him. “You were pretty scary back there” she admitted and he just shrugged and “I guess I’m both at times” she chuckled.

 

“I like your laugh, you should do that more” he said with a smile. “Guess what?” she looked at him closer, “I admit that I like your smile from the beginning but you were such a weirdo” he pinched her cheeks and smiled. “I would like to add one more point, I like the way you call my weirdo” she rolled her eyes. “I called almost everyone to everything weirdo” she stuck her tongue out.

 

“Hungry?” he asked her. “Ne~ my stomach was growling when we were on our way” she pouted. “You didn’t eat?” she nodded and he flicked her forehead softly before pulling her in to a restaurant.

 

“SET B” he said when a waiter came in with the menu. He signaled them to go closer, “Make it fast, I want it on the table in, let’s see… 10 minutes” he whispered and the waiter walked away.  “What type of rides do they have here?” she was already excited.

 

“Here is the map” he took it out from his pocket. She looked at him weirdly, “why didn’t you give it earlier” he shrugged and she looked at all the rides and stalls on the piece of paper. Scanning through all the locations she looked up at him. “There are like hundreds of different rides” she was surprised.

 

“What’s your favourite?” he asked her but she shook her head, “Haven’t been to one before”.

 

The food came and they dug in, “I can’t believe that this miracle ‘Set B’ is full of my favourite food” she giggled as she stuffed food in . She paused and looked at him, “You didn’t stalk me when I was still in Earth did you?” she joked and drank water.