Date With Guardian: Part 2

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

After the food, they walked around the park. “Is your food digested?” Suho looked at her and noticed her hand around her stomach. “I guess not” he chuckled. “I guess we can go on something decent now like… THAT!” she pointed to the ‘Viking’ ride.

 

“Andwe, you will get sick” he pulled her to the carousel ride; she sulked as he held onto the horse. “Oppa! This is so boring” she looked at him. After the long boring ride, finally that attempted they ‘Viking’ and then the rollercoasters.

 

After riding through most of the rides, it was dark already. “I want candy floss” she pointed to the stall. “Oh you mean Sugar cotton” Suho smiled as he pulled her to the stall. “Get me two please” Suho quickly paid and gave Saewon her share.

 

Walking backwards and eating the ‘Candy Floss’ she chatted. Suho stared at her eating happily, ‘How I wish she wasn’t my cousin’.

 “So?” she asked him and he chuckled. “Nothing, isn’t it too sweet for you?” he pointed to the candy. She shook her head. “I wanted to try this every since I watched them in Dra---ahh---“ without being able to finish her sentence, she tripped and sprained her ankle.

 

She winced in pain as she held onto her ankle. Suho mentally cursed himself for not able to hold her, “Kwenchana?” he asked as he examined her ankle. “I don’t think so” she pouted. He bent in front of her. “Get on” he looked back as he waited for her. “Aish, jinjja” he held both of her hands and got her on his back.

 

She looked at him, “Why are you cursing all of a sudden? And you are not smiling” she poked his cheeks. He shook his head and walked out of the park. “Oppa, my ankle is actually okay” she lied. “No, it’s not.” He had a serious face on which she hasn’t seen before.

 

“Don’t be like this. Smile~” she tried to make him smile. “I don’t want to after… what happen to you” she looked at him, “Don’t blame yourself for it, at least… smile for me” she smiled widely. “See look at me, I’m not in pain. Smile”

 

“No, I won’t” he shook his head, “STUBBORN OLD COW” she tried to push herself off him to get down. “What are you doing?” he looked back as he held on tighter. “I don’t want to be with a STUBBORN OLD COW THAT DOESN’T WANT TO SMILE” she pouted.

 

He sighed and smiled, “Better~” she giggled and held onto him. He smiled wider.