Comforting her

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

“Not me again” Sehun whined “Truth” he rested his chin on his knees. “Slack, that’s the third time you chose that” Kai hit his brother. Lay chuckled, “Come on dare is fun” Luhan shook his shoulder, “Dare, choose dare” Sehun rebelled against his hyungs. “NO” they sighed, “Stubborn kid” D.O looked at him.

 

“Do you have anyone in mind?” Xiumin asked and they went ‘ooooh’ until Sehun shook his head. “It’s too early for that” he pouted, ‘and it’s forbidden’. He looked at Saewon and smiled a bit. “Oppa, nothing is too early…” she teased and hid behind Chanyeol. He chuckled, “Even if I have that particular person in mind, she doesn’t belong to me” he explained and then all eyes widened.

 

“SO YOU DO HAVE A CRUSH” Baekhyun shouted and then calmed down. Tao patted his back, “Okay I think this is a sensitive topic for our maknae here” they nodded and Suho spun the bottle.

 

Saewon crossed her fingers, ‘Not me, not me please’ she prayed but then it didn’t help. She looked at Lay who stared at her chuckling. Chen nodded at her, “Go on choose~” they said and she thought for a while. “Urghh whatever I choose, it’s still going to be a disaster” she flung her arms around.

 

“So~” Kai raised his eyebrow. “TRUTH” Saewon assured. ‘It will be better than some dare right?’ Luhan looked at her and smiled. ‘Aigoo Chen will give something stupid’ he glanced at him who was busy trying to crack his head for a question.

 

“Umm Saewon-ah” he started. “N..ne~” she gulped and got ready for it. “If you weren’t our cousins or if you’re still on planet earth---“ he stopped when he saw tears glistened in her eyes. “Saewon-ah” Lay called her but she looked away from them. ‘… what did I do?’ Chen looked at the rest who was also panicking.

 

Tao tapped her back; she looked at him from the corner of her eyes and wiped her tears. She noticed the tension around and quickly replaced her current expression to as if nothing happened just now. They stared at her with wide eyes. “Yah, don’t look at me like that” they didn’t move at all.

 

She turned to Suho and pouted, ‘even you are like this? Joining the derp group’ she sighed and got up. Chanyeol followed her back to the palace. Xiumin nudged Luhan, “What happened to Saewon?” Luhan shrugged and walked inside. Sehun and the rest were behind.

 

Baekhyun sat next to her and studied her expression before he could comfort her, a round dumpling appeared. “BAOZI!” Xiumin puffed his cheeks and Kris rolled his eyes. Chanyeol thought of an idea and whispered something into Baekhyun’s ears. The message passed around the group and they chuckled.

 

“S.A.E.W.O.N” Baekhyun spelt it out and they facepalmed. Kai pushed him aside, “Bbu--- argh I can’t do this” he quickly put his hands in his pocket and walked away in embarrassment. Tao shook his head, “You are no fun at all” Lay pulled her up from her seat and danced to the fast paced music being played. “Lay DIVA mode” Chen commanded and he obeyed. Saewon’s eyes almost popped out from its sockets when she realized that he was dancing to something similar to ‘Nobody’.

 

After a while, she finally let out a laugh. They joined in the happy moment, Saewon looked at everyone. ‘Should I be happy that I am blessed to have this family? Do I deserve them?’ she had the thought in her mind till the end under her laughter.

 

“Bbuing bbuing” Tao and Sehun did aegyo and she giggled, Chanyeol came in between with Luhan and they imitated the younger.