Act

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

“Morning~” Suho greeted with a wide smile. Saewon walked past him and sat next to Kris. With a glum face, she stuffed the food in . “Saewon-ah” Baekhyun called and she turned to looked at him lazily. With her swollen eyes, she turned back to her food.

 

*Flashback*

“It’s late. I think we better go” Chen said when he noticed the time. “Just stay back, we can tell Aunt later” Chanyeol said but they shook their head. “We have out duties to do tomorrow” Xiumin smiled and looked at Saewon. She gave him a small smile, “Its pleasure to meet my other cousins” they chuckled and she walked towards them for a hug.

 

They waved goodbye and then Kris looked at Saewon’s tired face. “Let’s go and get some sleep for tomorrow” they nodded and started to walk to the King. “Uncle/Appa” they called out and gave him their ‘Good nights’ before heading to their respective rooms.

 

On their way out of the Hall, there was a small family making their way out also. Saewon had her attention on them and frowned small. Luhan pulled her closer as she began to get further from the group. Noticing the sad expression on her face, he walked her to her room.

 

“Oppa~” she called out to him when he was about to leave. He looked at her and sat down. “Ne~ princess” he smiled but she was still emotionless. “Do you know how your mother looks like?” she asked and he was taken aback by her question. “Yes. I do, why?” she shook her head and turned around from him.

 

Tears fell down to her pillow. Luhan sighed silently and walked out, “Saewon-ah good night” he closed the door. Once the door closed, she opened her eyes and got up. Like on earth, she stared out to the night sky. “Do I really belong here?”

 

*End Of Flashback*

 

Sehun sat on the other side of her. He placed his hands on her cheeks and made her face him. He studied her eyes and frowned, “Why did you cry yourself to sleep?” he asked out loud. Everyone on the table looked at her. “I..I.. I didn’t” she defended herself.

 

Suho looked at Kris who gave him a nod. Slowly, he got up and walked to Saewon. He gave him his hand and she looked at him. “What?” she asked and he gave a warm smile. “Let’s go out” without another thought, she placed her hands on his and stood up.

 

They looked at the two and followed them. After a while, everyone was outside in the park. Saewon looked at her reflection from the well. ‘Why the long face Saewon-ah’ she turned and saw the people around joking, laughing among themselves. She looked at herself again and tried to replace a smile with her current expression.

 

Slowly, she walked towards the bench and rested. Baekhyun and Kai came and sat on each side of her. She sighed out loud as she thought about millions of things in her head. She closed her eyes and covered her face with her palm. Baekhyun looked at her, trying to figure out what’s bothering her.

 

“I GIVE UP” Kai’s voice came out. She turned to him with a puzzled expression. “What’s the problem?” Luhan asked as he came closer. Kai turned towards Saewon, “YOU, I DON’T GET YOU” he gave her a tired face. “You don’t have to” she stopped him and stood up.

 

‘Am I becoming my old self again?’ she walked around the park and spotted a vacant swing. She sat down and began swinging herself. Living in her own world, she didn’t notice the figure next to her. “Why are you like this? Where is the Old Saewon? Where is the girl who is always smiling?” questions was heard from Kai.

 

“Stop it, Kai!” she was frustrated with his actions. “This is the old Saewon, the sold Saewon whom you don’t know at all” she shot him a look, not a look which showed annoyance but a look which showed her weak self. “Saewon-ah, please don’t be like this” Chanyeol begged. Sooner, the rest of the princes surrounded her.

 

“I DON’T WANT TO, WHO SAID I WANT TO” in seconds, tears flowed down her cheeks, wetting her skirt. “I don’t know who I am. My life isn’t supposed to be like this” she sobbed harder each time. Suho couldn’t stand her tears anymore as he walked in front of her and pulled her up to a hug.

 

“Don’t be silly. You belong here. You are Saewon, Han Saewon. Our cousin, our family” he assured her and her hair. Sehun smiled at his hyung and walked to them for a group hug. He ruffled her hair, “Babo Saewon” she smiled in her cry.

 

Baekhyun watched them and walked towards Chanyeol.

‘It’s only temporary right?’ Baekhyun thought and then looked at Chanyeol. ‘Do you think so?’ they exchanged looks and shrugged. ‘Who knows’

 

Kris gave them a small glare and they stopped. Kai looked at her and smiled. “Did I do good?” he asked Luhan and D.O as they watched them. “You can pass as an actor” D.O rolled his eyes. “Pft, I will show you my latest moves when we have time” Luhan chuckled at the arrogant Kai.