The Hidden Feelings

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

“Noooo! Nooo!” Saewon kicked in her sleep as if people were trying to take her away. “Agashi…Agashi” a soft voice was heard and she opened her eyes slowly revealing  her maid. “Agashi, are you alright? Do you need some water?” she asked and wiped Saewon’s forehead which was filled with sweat. “Aniyo, I’m okay” she got off and walked to the bathroom.

 

Looking at herself, she saw her eyes swollen. ‘Maybe from the nightmare… or daymare’ she sighed and had a shower before heading out to have something to eat. On the way to the dining room, she met Xiumin and they walked together. “Oppa, when did you come?” she asked and he was taken aback. “Yesterday, waeyo?” he put on a smile after he shrugged it off.

 

“Oh nothing, I didn’t remember anything of you coming here” she giggled and swung her hands as she walked. “You were sleeping, I think” he gave an excuse and she bought it. “Yeah maybe, I even had a nightmare that I was being pulled away and being sent back to earth because I’m not… I’m not… a princess?” she tilted her head and chuckled. Xiumin faked laughed with her but he didn’t want to burst the bubble of truth.

 

Kai was in the room as they walked in, “Oh, the food finished, Saewon” he smirked and walked away, taking an apple with him. Xiumin rolled his eyes and heard the door open as soon as they sat down to eat their food. Chanyeol and Luhan entered and their eyes widened when they saw Saewon. Xiumin gave a short nod telling them to join and lighten up the atmosphere. Luhan smiled and sat next to Saewon.

 

“Wonnie, let’s go out after this” He asked with a smile. She looked at him and at her ankle, “But~” she pouted and he poked her cheeks. “It’s already healed, babo” she was silent for a second and began laughing, “Neh~ I forgot” the four laughed.

 

Baekhyun looked out of the window as he thought of the news from yesterday. ‘Saewon is not our cousin? That means she might not be an exopian and she might be sent back to Earth’ his eyebrows furrowed and clenched his fist. Sehun walked by the balcony and joined him, “Hyung~ why are you here alone?” he leaned forward. “Nothing much” Baekhyun lied.

 

“Oh look, Luhan hyung and Saewon” Sehun pointed at the two walking out of the gate, he didn’t feel good at all. Baekhyun turned his head and saw the maknae’s expression, “waeyo?”. The younger looked up and shook his head, “It’s nothing”, ‘It’s just about her’. He swiftly turned around and walked away. Baekhyun stood still and placed his fist on his chest feeling his heart crack a bit. ‘If only I had the courage to ask her out like hyung’

 

An arm reached for his shoulder and patted it, “Baekhyun-ah, gwenchana” Suho and Chanyeol gave a small smile to their brother and gave a brotherly hug. “Let’s go downstairs before they leave us” Suho said and gestured him to go with them. “Daehun…” he sighed and followed them.

 

As soon as they reached the main hall, Daehun was hand in hand with Lay and Chen. “Baekhyun hyung!” The real maknae released his hands from the two and ran hugging him. “Daehun-ah, remember to listen to your umma and hyung, araso” he pinched his cheeks with a weak smile. Daehun nodded and leaned in to his ear, “Hyung must get noona too. Hyung must win her over the rest especially Luhan gege, Hwaiting hyung” he said and smiled. Baekhyun nodded and hugged his favourite cousin tightly.

 

Kris looked at them and smiled, “so make sure to visit us some other day”, Tao rolled his eyes, “Ge! Say something else other than that. I’m so sick of it already” Kris glared at him but then gave a smirk, “maybe next time”

 

D.O looked at Sehun, who was still looking down. He walked towards him after the cousins left but the maknae walked away silently. ‘Something must be going on, I must find out’