Dayout and Heartache

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

“Oppa, look at this!!” Saewon pointed at the gadgets at display. Luhan gave a smile and pulled her in the shop. “Oppa~” she whispered and he shushed her as he asked the worker to take a look at the one she liked. “Do you like it?” he asked as she looked at it with amaze, “This looks cool, but I don’t how to use this” she whispered the last part. Luhan chuckled, “I will teach you then” he bought two and they went outside to the shade.

 

“This is so much like Earth, there is like no difference at all but a bit of advance in technology... wait more like a lot” she studied the tall buildings and the road filled with flying cars. “Do you want to go back to earth or stay here?” he asked and looked at her in her eyes. She froze at the question, “I don’t know about that but I am sure enough that I belong here right? It’s not like my dream came true” she smiled.

 

Luhan looked at her and tilted his head, “what dream?” she chuckled, “well it’s stupid” she began with all the details she remembered from her true nightmare. His shoulders dropped, ‘She thinks that was a dream’ Saewon began fanning herself, “oppa, why is it so hot here?” she complained. “Araso, just tell me straightforwardly, “Oppa get me ice cream” What flavor do you want?” he asked as he stood up.

 

He came back with two mint ice cream. He watched her eat and smiled, “Saewon-ah, here” he pointed at the side of her lips. “Waeyo? I know that I have nice lips” she stuck her tongue out and giggled before continuing her ice cream. “Babo” he muttered before leaning foreward. “Yah Oppa that is the second time you call—“ she froze at the distance between their face. Her eyes widened when she began to notice that the distance began to decrease.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

    

D.O went up to Suho and Kris to talk about the weird behavior of Sehun. Suho nodded, “I noticed that kid too, he seemed down from last night” he paused for a thought and then Kris added, “But he was kind of happy too last night after we had been told” he sighed with frustration.

 

“Well maybe he likes Saewon” They all turned around and met Kai. They looked away, confused. ‘That can’t be’ D.O thought “But Saewon is our cousin” he said out loud “He can’t like her” Kai scoffed at his answer. “Hyung, Saewon WAS our cousin. He must have had feelings for her before her real identity was confirmed” he emphasized on the ‘was’. They nodded at his answer with agreement.

 

“Hyung~~” a deep voice was heard from far, Chanyeol walked towards them swiftly. “Have you guys seen Baekhyun?” he asked with a worried look. “Waeyo? He was with us when Lay, Tao, Chen, Xiumin and Daehun left” Kris told him. Chanyeol nodded, “I know but he isn’t like himself today. I’m worried about him” Their eyes widened, “What? Baekhyun hyung too?” Kai exclaimed. “What him too? What do you know Kai?” Chanyeol looked at him.

 

After his explanation, Chanyeol shook his head with disagreement. “No, Baekhyun doesn’t have feelings for Saewon. I think” he looked down and frowned. “Things are going out of control after the news Appa told us” He furrowed his eyebrows. “Do you think Saewon is an Exopian?” Chanyeol asked with eyes wide open. Suho shook his head, “I don’t think she is one of us. I even heard Appa that she has ---“ he stopped when he realized he had gone overboard.

 

“He has to?” Kai looked at his hyung and Kris nudged him, “Yah Junmyeon” he gave him a small glare to warn him with his words. “Nothing much, I just heard from Appa that the committee has told him something important so he had to go to the meeting today” he said something which didn’t make sense to him. “Aish, I didn’t even get you” Kai rolled his eyes and walked away. “Jongin, where are you going?” Kris called out. “To the library to study” they all looked at his retreating figure, ‘NERD’

 

“Sehun and Baekhyun” Suho said with a sigh, “I didn’t even think they would have feelings for her”. Chanyeol thought for a while and looked at D.O, “Kyungsoo-ah, you said that you saw Sehun all down today right?” when D.O nodded to his question, Chanyeol flicked his fingers. “I have a feeling that Sehun doesn’t like Saewon more than family but he feels bad for Baekhyun. But then I think that Baekhyun is worrying about Saewon from the shock.” He ruffled his own hair and puffed his cheeks. “I don’t know. It’s too confusing” he pouted.

 

“I think it’s best for us to ask Luhan for his suggestion too” Kris said and they all parted to their own rooms. Walking back to his room, Suho saw Sehun sitting by the window, staring outside. He knocked and walked inside. “Hun-ah, what’s wrong? Everyone is worrying about you” he held his shoulder and looked at him. “I’m just confused, hyung. I feel that everything is being taken away from me by someone really close” he didn’t look up.

 

“Do you want to tell hyung about it. I may not be that helpful but I will try my best” Suho said with an assuring smile. Sehun looked up with red, tired eyes and nodded. “It’s about her, hyung.” Suho didn’t have to listen to the name to know who was the ‘her’.

 

“Carry on”

“I don’t know why I feel this way but when I saw her and Luhan hyung walk together. This” he hit his chest hard. “It’s hurting. It is hurting real bad. I know I should not be like this, I should be happy for Luhan hyung but…” he began to tear up. Suho looked at his dongsaeng silently with guilt as he didn’t know how to help. “It’s alright Hun, there are plenty fish swimming. You can get the right one” Suho looked at him.

 

“No” Sehun shook his head and tears rolled down his milky skin. “I don’t want anyone else, Hyung I have fallen for her since the day she came. I can’t just forget her like that” he sniffled a bit. The elder was speechless, “Sehun-ah, rest for a while. You are tired” the younger looked up at him, “I’m not, I need to wait for her”

 

“Araso, I will tell her to see you as soon as she comes back. So get some sleep” Suho said and he nodded.

   

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------