Sudden Fight

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

“So what brought you four here?” Kris asked them. “Whoa~ cant your cousins come visit you?” Tao talked back and Kris looked at him. “We don’t have room for you” He smirked at Tao’s jaw drop. Saewon studied their expressions, ‘Did they have a fight or something?’. Turning to Baekhyun, his face was also stiff like the elders.

 

‘I don’t know if I should ask them’ Saewon looked down and played with her fingers. “Noona~” a small whisper was heard behind her and she swiftly turned to see the small kid. “Hey there, come in front to noona” she gestured him to come but he shook his head. “Hyungs are having a big fight, I think it’s better for me not to interfere” he pouted and walked away. ‘Ah neh~’ she looked at the small kid running out.

 

The room was still silent and it felt like the world was about to end. Sehun looked at Xiumin and laughed making the latter get up furiously but was stopped but Chen. “Yah you punk, do you know your manners?” he scolded him but Sehun acted like he didn’t care at all. Kai rolled his eyes and placed an earpiece in his ear ignoring all the cursing and arguments made by his hyungs and dongsaeng.

 

She looked at Suho thinking that he would stop the fight but he too didn’t care about it. She tugged onto Baekhyun’s shirt and he looked at her, “Bwoh?!” he looked back in front and sighed before getting up, “I don’t want to see you guys here” he walked out of the room. Saewon looked at him, ‘Oppa~’ she turned to Luhan hoping to get an answer.

 

“Luhan oppa?” she looked in front to him, he shook his head a bit trying to be unnoticeable but Lay saw it. She saw Lay’s face and thought he would start arguing with Luhan so she covered her face into her palms to hide away the truth of what’s happening in front of her. Chen was trying to calm Xiumin and D.O held onto Sehun. Lay and Luhan gave each other glares time to time while Tao and Kris argued with each other giving hateful comments.

 

She stood up and walked out of it. ‘Where’s Baekhyun oppa?’ the room was silent after she walked out. They all exchange stares and rolled their eyes. “Oppa~” Saewon called out to Baekhyun in the hall. “Hyung…” She heard the small kid and walked towards the fountain in the middle of the room.

 

She halted when she heard their conversation, “Hyung, Tao gege and Kris gege are fighting because of me” he sobbed a bit. “You silly thing, why are you saying that?” he sounded worried also. “Why did hyung come outside, are they fighting real bad?” he sniffed a bit. “No, I came out because I raised my voice at Saewon” he sighed. “Daehun-ah, what should I do?” Baekhyun’s voice was low. “Hyung, do you like noona?” the small kid asked him. Saewon stood behind the fountain for a minute before walking towards them before Baekhyun answered the question.

 

The small kid called Daehun looked up at Saewon and his mouth opened, “Noona~” his words came out as a whisper but Baekhyun heard it and looked back. “Saewon-ah” he stood up and cleared his throat.