Im Sorry

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

After dinner, D.O held Saewon’s hand awkwardly and took her to her room to rest as the King ordered once she finished her food. She noticed the awkwardness and looked at him, “Kyungsoo-ssi” she said his name and stopped walking. He looked at her from the side and she sighed.

 

“I can walk by myself if you feel awkward” she assured him even though she didn’t want to lose the chance to get close with him. He stood still on the spot for a second before shaking his head, “I don’t think you can walk with that injured foot of yours” ‘I think that was his longest sentence said’ she stared at him and smiled.

 

“Komawo” she walked slowly to her room. D.O opened the door and walked with her to the bed. He held her hands and her waist as she tried to lie down on her bed. He took out a piece of paper from his pocket and looked at her. “Appa got me your schedule for the week so that means I have to look after you for a whole week” he looked at the paper and studied the timetable.

 

“Can I see it?” Saewon looked at the blank side of the paper curiously. D.O shook his head and she rolled her eyes and folded her arms. “I will read it out for you” he cleared his throat.

 

“Before you start…” Saewon looked at the ceiling. “I’m really sorry for asking you the dumb question at the party” D.O looked at her softly. “Uummm…” he looked at the paper for a second. “I think I should apologise since I started it from the first day you came in” Saewon nodded and his eyes widened.

 

“Neh, I thought you really hated me for joining this family all of a sudden” she gave a fake laugh. “So is your first impression of me recorded in the ‘bad’ side?” he asked and she nodded again. “Oppa, I think you should just read that thing before I start getting teary and wake up with swollen eyes” he chuckled and began reading the long line up of her schedule.

 

Once he was done, he placed the table on the nightstand. ‘That’s weird, why isn’t she complaining that it’s so long and blah blah blah’ he turned around and saw her sleeping with her head on wall. He stared at her and remembered the first day he met her.

 

‘Did I really give her a bad first impression? People say that first impression is always important’ he frowned a bit. “Mianhae, I will change for the better” he positioned her properly and placed her head on the pillow and put the blanket properly over her. ‘Goodnight cousin’ he switched off the light before heading outside.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Saewon felt someone tug her sleeves. Rubbing her eyes, she turned her head and saw a small boy. “Oh annyeong” she gave a small smile. The small boy gave a wide small, “Jiejie, you’re awake” Saewon heard him and chuckled. “Oh Chinese… Ni hao” she waved and he giggled.

                                                               

“Noona, hyung is waiting for you outside” he said and puffed his cheeks. “Araso araso, jiejie will go out once I brush my teeth and wash my face neh?” she pinched his cheeks. “Okay” he showed her his teeth as he laughed. ‘He is so adorable, whose child is he?’ shrugging with a smile, she quickly had her wash and changed into something comfortable before heading slowly outside.

 

Limping to the living room, she heard loud voices. Pushing the door, twelve faces looked at her. A wide smile appeared on her face as she saw her other cousins. “Diva Lay oppa!!!” she squealed and tried to walk fast to him giving a hug. He chuckled and blushed a bit.

 

“Annyeong Saewon” he said and she broke the hug, he was about to ruffle her hair but she turned her head swiftly and hugged Tao. “Kungfu panda~ I missed you guys” she took turns to hug the other two. She stopped at Luhan and he spread his arms. “Oppa! You didn’t tell me you have a son” she crossed her arms.

 

“I am not married and why are you alone. Where is Kyungsoo?” he looked around.

 

 “Yah, HAN SAEWON…” Pants were heard as the door opened. “I think Kyungsoo umma is going to burst any moment” Kai said loudly enough for Saewon to hear.

 

She gulped.

 

 


I know there is silent readers out there...

Comment please... I feel lonely when there is no comments notification TT.TT

Subscribe too...