Different Help

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

Luhan’s POV

 

I grew curious to what Lay meant. I stared at him as he continued to give me his smile. One of his unpredictable smiles. He came closer to me, “wake up early tomorrow” he whispered in my ear and patted my back before making his way to his room. Sehun approached with a curious face. Jongin joined him.

 

“What did Lay hyung tell you?” Jongin asked and Sehun nodded. “Yeah, hyung I want to know” the maknae gave me a wide smile as he pushed and pulled my arm. I shrugged and thought about Lay’s words.

“We are brothers, you do know that right?” I heard Kai hiss and I looked at him. “I know but I am confused to what Lay told me” I told the truth. I didn’t want to tell lies to Jongin and Sehun. I saw Jongin roll his eyes and walked out of my sight, I turned around and watched him go. “You believe in hyung, right?” I asked Sehun. He shook his head, “not until you tell me what Lay hyung told you”. My shoulders dropped and sighed.

 

Confusion hit my head as I thought over and over again. What does Lay want to tell me? What other secret is he hiding from me? I turned as soon as I felt someone patting my back, it was Sehun. No other would understand how I feel right now. “Just wait and see for yourself, hyung. Don’t stress yourself out” he sounded concerned and I gave a small smile.

 

“Let’s go and get something to eat” he pulled me with him to the dining room.

 

*Next Day*

 

I couldn’t sleep at all. I guess three hour was my maximum for the night. I got dressed and walked to Lay’s room.

Walking inside after I got his permission, I saw that he was still in bed. I stared at him hard. “Didn’t you tell me to wake up early?” I grew furious, was he playing around all this time? I watched him lay still on the bed and I couldn’t keep my anger in anymore and turned around on my heels to walk back to my room.

“Luhan” I heard his voice, it was hoarse. I turned around and looked at him. He sat up on his bed and fixed his hair. “I don’t think I can go today” he sounded sick and all my frustration slipped away.

 

“How did you get sick?” I asked him and he didn’t want to tell me. “Don’t worry about me” he smiled and I shook my head. Before I could something, he pushed metal object to my side. I looked down and saw a key with a control.

 

“What is this?” this thing looks like that vehicle control but this key... what is it for?

Lay breathed in deeply, “you have to go within two hours. If you are late, everything will be gone” he said with a frown. “This is your fate” he ended his talk and I nodded even though I didn’t get the idea.

 

I rested Lay back on the bed and he smiled gratefully. Exiting the room, I held onto the key tight and made my way back to my room to get my stuffs packed. I am being careful, in case something gets wrong and I end up in the middle of nowhere.

“Two hours is all I got now” I said to myself to remind myself.

 

I ran down the stairs to the hall to get to the exit. Staring at my watch as I walked across the room, I stopped myself from getting panic. As I made my way to the door, I heard Suho hyung call my name.

 

“Oh Luhan” Damn... I gritted my teeth and smiled as I turned around. “What happened hyung?” I asked and he scratched his head, don’t know where to begin his request. “Hyung, I am----“

“Can you be in charge of the flood case that Lay had been following? The report has to be given in by tonight and Lay haven’t started on it yet” He frowned and then stared at his note pad. I tapped my fingers on the side of my legs as I thought about it. “But I have to do something for Lay now and I don’t have enough time” I tried to explain everything.

 

He sighed and nodded, “alright then, you can go” I smiled and turned around to exit.

“Luhan!! Jongin is here!” I heard Suho’s voice again, I turned around and smiled. “All the best Jongin” I was about to turn around when Suho signalled me to get to his side.

 

What now? I am sure I am feeling annoyed right now. “Hyung, I really need to go” I tried not to sound naggy but I failed.

“Jongin can do what you are going to do. I am sure that Jongin won’t be able to do all those work” Suho convinced me but it didn’t work much. “It’s for the country, Luhan” that gave me a second thought.

 

End of POV

 

Kai stared at the two of his hyungs staring at each other. He rolled his eyes as soon as he heard Suho talk about him being useless.

“Fine, I will do it” Luhan said and gave Kai the key and control. “This is the control for Lay’s vehicle and this key will lead you to find something important” Luhan told him the same thing that Lay said to him. Kai nodded and made his way to the vehicle straightaway to end the task.

 

‘Where does Lay hyung really go at this time’ Kai thought to himself as he followed the monitor on the vehicle to the destination. Driving for quite some time, he noticed where it was leading him and his eyes grew wide.

 

‘Hospital? Saewon’s alive?’