False alarm

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

The next day, Saewon joined Kai in the library to research on something on her own. “You can use this if you need to search something in space or else take your time there” he said, ‘space?’ she turned to him and saw that he busy with his thick book and she hesitated to ask her question. “Space is like what you call internet in Exoplanet, I forgot you were from planet earth” he smirked and she frowned before making her way to the seat to start her spacing.

 

‘How to travel between Earth and Exoplanet? Or should I ask how to know if someone loves someone?’ she stared at the screen blankly, unsure on what to research on. “You need to ask the device itself” Kai jumped off his seat and walked towards her, “what do you want to research on?” he turned and saw Saewon pout and he felt his cheeks heating up. Still silent after a few second, he cleared his throat and spoke into the mic. “General Han” her eyes widened when she heard him and it doubled in size when she saw the result.

 

“Oppa...” she was speechless, maybe it was because of his thoughtfulness. He smiled small at her and made his way back to his book. “I just thought that you might want to know more about your father and how great he was” she stared at him for a while before smiling warmly at him, “oppa... komawo” she wanted to hold him to thank him but the screen attracted her attention when everything about her father was displayed in front of her. “Appa looks like this?” she examined the picture of a middle age man holding a spear in his hands, standing next to a spaceship.

 

A minute later Sehun budged in and looked around, making Kai jump from his seat. “Sehun, what I say about opening the door with the door knob not your backside” Kai gritted his teeth and looked at the door for any damage. He groaned and messed his hair before glaring at his brother, ‘Sehun you are going change this lock yourself’ he stomped back to his place only to get a view of him grabbing onto Saewon’s hand and pulling her out with him.

“Hurry... Lay hyung and appa have something big to announce and you are our main subject” Kai heard Sehun jumble up his words as he pulled Saewon. Sighing, Kai bookmarked his book and followed them outside.

 

“Everyone in here?” the king stood on the platform and looked down on everyone, Kris who was a few centimetres taller stared at him with his eyebrows raised. “Appa hurry up, I still have to finish up our plan with Suho” the prince crossed his arms and the King shook his head. “Alright, I have gathered you all here just to announce that Lay, Xiumin, Chen and Tao’s family will join us for dinner and I guess it will be a big day before the BIG BIG DAY” he emphasized on the last three words.

 

“We already know this, Lay hyung told this the night before” D.O crossed his arms and sighed when he thought of the cake that he had to leave just to get here because of Sehun. “Mianhe, the maid said that there was a very important meeting in the meeting room but then Luhan hyung told me that it was here” Sehun tried to explain everything but when all of them gave him the same look he sighed and raised his arms in the air, “fine I have sinned, please arrest me” he pouted and Suho shook his head with a small smile. “Everyone makes mistakes so I guess everyone get back to what they are doing” Xiumin said and gave a pat on Sehun’s head as he walked to the kitchen with D.O.

 

Just as everyone left the room, Saewon stood on the spot and about to turn around to get back to the library but then a hand held her back. The hand felt different. The grip on her arm felt forceful. It didn’t feel like it was from the princes at all, she wanted to turn back to take a look at the person but it was impossible when she felt a hard hit on the back of her head, making her unconscious.