A small date?

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

Taking a step on the floor from the bed, Saewon felt her legs go numb but she continued to get off. Withstanding the numbness, she bit her lips and moved slowly to the bathroom. Reaching closer to the wall, her left leg completely had no power and stumbled on her way. Hitting the wall hard, a loud crash was heard and in a few seconds time; the door opened and revealed Sehun panting. “Saewon-ah, kwaenchana?” he walked over to her side and pulled her up.

“My legs are numb” she pouted and he sighed, “it must be from the poison, where do you want to go?” he asked and she stared at him before telling that she wanted to go to the bathroom. “Oh...” he held her hands and helped her make her way to the bathroom. “I will wait here” he said and she nodded before making her way slowly inside.

 

--------------------------------

On the way outside, the numbness subsided and she sat by the bench outside, staring at the clouds. “How are you feeling? I heard from Sehun that your legs are numb” Kris sat by her side and she nodded, “It was only for a while. I am okay now” she assured and he shrugged, “you have to be careful from now” he said and looked at his watch. “I have a meeting to attend” he said and stared at her, “It’s okay, I am capable to look after myself” he still felt insecure and pulled out his phone. “Tao, come here and look after Saewon” he hung up and smiled before heading back inside.

 

Few minutes later, she heard footsteps and saw Luhan sitting next to her. “What are you doing here? I thought Tao will come?” she asked and looked around. “Fine, I shall go and call Tao” he got up but in a second he was pulled back down. “Oppa! I was joking” Saewon pouted and began coughing non-stop, Luhan who saw her panicked “what’s wrong?” he began patting her back until she stopped. “I think I choked on my own saliva” she said with a small smile and he hit her head, “be extra careful” he sighed and stared at her.

 

Talking a small stroll around the place, Luhan bent down and she tilted her head, confused. “Oppa, are you tired?” she asked and he shook his head, “get on” he commanded and she pouted but still got on his back. “I am heavy, right?” she asked when he continued walking. “Very light” he gave off a sad tone and she frowned. “I can walk by myself if you are tired” she said and tried to get back down.

 

“Yah, stop moving! I don’t want your legs to get numb again” he said and she stopped her movements and stared at his head. ‘Will we ever be together?’ Simple thoughts like that made her blank. “Where do you want to go?” he asked which woke her from her small thoughts, “anywhere” she answered short and looked straight at the garden. ‘Being with Luhan oppa... aish stop it Han Saewon’ she lifted her arms and hit her head lightly which caused Luhan to pause at his steps.

 

He turned his head a bit, “are you alright? Is your head sore?” he was about to put her down but she shook her head and pointed straight, “I want to go to the park before the sun set” she commanded and he laughed as he nodded before running slowly. Giggling, she swung her legs and held onto his shoulder tighter.

 

-------------------------------

Reaching the park on time, Luhan settled her down on the bench and he sat next to her with some space in between. Watching the sky getting dark, Saewon smiled as she thought to herself. “Oppa, what would you do if I said I like you?” her sudden topic made him look back at her with shock. Laughing it off as a joke, she waved her hands with her eye-smile. “I am just joking” she turned back to the front and her smile fell from her face. Chuckling softly, Luhan tilted his head and smiled small. ‘What would you do if I said I am willing to break my relationship with others just to get you?’

 

“Oppa, do you think I would be a good princess if I agree on to marry the person that my parents arranged me to?” she asked and frowned, Luhan shrugged and turned to see her expression. “Wae? Do you have someone in mind? You don’t have to follow that instruction” he mumbled and stared at the sun setting.

 

“THE SUN IS GONE? WHEN?” Saewon jumped up from her seat and stared at the dark sky. Pouting, she stomped her feet and nagged for a while. “It will be back tomorrow, I will bring you here again. If you want” he said and a wide smile appeared on her face. “Really? Thank you Luhan Oppa” he nodded and got up, “I guess dinner is ready and waiting for us?” he said and Saewon looked at him, not making any movement.

 

Staring back at her, he was confused why she was frozen on the spot. “Is your leg numb again?” he panicked and ran towards her, bending in front for her to get on. “Aniyo, I was just thinking. But I will accept the offer” she giggled and jumped on his back. “Woah, when did you get so heavy all of a sudden?” he joked and she slapped his back.

They made their way back slowly, not caring about the late dinner. Feeling the soft wind pass their face, Saewon began to feel sleepy. “Oppa, can I rest on your shoulders?” she asked timidly but Luhan nodded with a smile.

“You didn’t have to ask me” he chuckled and felt her head resting on his shoulder, he could hear her breath being even and smiled small, ‘babo... you should get more sleep’