You Have To Get Her

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

Sorry for not updating in a long long long time...

So here is a long chap~ Hope you forgive me and enjoy~~


Everyone laughed about in the hall except a few who stood back and stared as the others chatted about the good news, the king and Lay tried to quieten them since the king didn’t finish his long speech. Tao poked Saewon’s head with his finger with a frown; Baekhyun saw his cousin and stopped him, “Yah! She will get dizzy from your poking, Tao you know dizzy? D.I.Z.Z.Y dizzy? It makes your head spin round and round” he told the younger, Tao pouted and walked away; towards the twin towers. Baekhyun ruffled her hair, “are you okay? Feeling okay? Any dizzy or headache?” he looked at her with concern. Saewon chuckled and shook her head; she patted his shoulder with a smile as she told him, “I am okay. O.K” she imitated his habit and walked away from him.

 

D.O watched them talk at the top of their voice, telling each other how relief they felt after all the panic and depress when Saewon decided to leave EXOPLANET. It was too loud, way too much for the prince’s ears. Even the King couldn’t handle his kids, D.O breathed in. “SHUT UP!, Guys it’s still early in the evening, the world is not ending yet so why don’t you keep all your bull crap talking to another day so that the hall can be a bit at peace because all your annoying voice is killing my ears!!” he finished and they all stared at him, there was pin drop silence in the room.

 

“Hallelujah!” everyone turned to Chen this time who looked at them smiling, “Finally some world peace” he pressed his palm together and closed his eyes as if he was praying. Kai rolled his eyes at his cousin as a smirk formed on his lips. “World peace jjang!” Chen gave a thumb up as soon as he opened his eyes; Saewon stared at him with disbelief. “Hey hey hey, Exoplanet is always at peace” Luhan said to him but Chen shook his head making the elder scoff. The King ended all the scoffing and rolling of eyes as he began, ”Kyungsoo-ah that was helpful, really helpful but next time can you use more clean and pretty words so that the minors Kai, Sehun and Saewon will be able to take in” D.O sighed but then nodded.

 

“Appa, I’m not a minor anymore, I am considered to be as old as Kyungsoo hyung” He rolled his eyes and opened his book. Sehun nodded, “Yeah, I am old enough so you can throw away that nickname of mine. I’m no more minor Sehun”. Saewon watched the family and smiled. “Whatever, but I would like to continue to what I was suppose to tell Saewon but because of all your loud talking... tsk tsk tsk” he sat down on the sofa and began flipping the pages of the book. Once he found the page, he looked up and gestured her to sit next to him.

 

“Should we go out?” Kris got up from his seat when the King stared at them as if telling them to get out to give them some space. “No, Kris-ge. You all should stay, this message is very important to some” Lay pushed Kris back down to his seat. Chanyeol, Xiumin and Suho nodded and sat on the floor since the sofa has been occupied by the others. “Continue, your majesty” Saewon said after a few hesitations. The King glanced at his eight children and cleared his throat before tapping his chin, Saewon watched his actions.

 

“Kris, Luhan, Suho, Baekhyun, Kai, Chanyeol, Sehun and D.O get up and stand in a line” he commanded, making them confused including Saewon. “What’s happening? How are they connected me?” she raised her eyebrows and pointed to herself. The King stared at her, he blinked and then smiled. “You like anyone of them?” he asked, making her choke on her saliva. Tao, Lay and Chen got up to her and Lay helped her pat her back as she coughed. Luhan looked at the scene worriedly as he witnessed her face go red from the sudden topic.

 

As soon as she recovered, Xiumin crossed his arms and pouted. “Ahjussi, why only your sons? We have the right to court her as well not only them. Are you doubting that we can’t look after Saewon like your sons?” her eyes widened as Xiumin protested and made the King laughed inwardly, “I’m sorry Minseok-ah. I do have the right to choose her future partner” he took her hands and the twelve of them stared at him with icy expressions. “Your highness, what do you mean you have the right to choose my other half?” she frowned at the idea of how she would have an arranged marriage instead of a love marriage.

 

“Appa, don’t you think you should let her choose who she loves instead. I mean an arranged marriage isn’t something that one would like to have in life” Luhan said and then looked at Saewon with a frown, ‘Letting go of someone you love the most so that she gain happiness is painful but seeing the one you love suffer with another that she doesn’t even love at all is heart wrecking. I would rather let you go, Saewon. I will let you gain your happiness’

 

-----------------------------------------

“Who is he, your highness” Saewon looked at the family portrait which was pasted on the page. The king stared at the picture and turn to her. “That is General Han, the boys should know” he said, ten of them looked at each other with the expression reading, ‘You know?’ Lay looked at the surprised face on one of the prince, ‘Ge that should be a hint for you’. Chanyeol shook his head and smile, “Ahh... I know, I think I heard Appa talking about him when I was small” he smiled widely, Baekhyun nudged him. “He did tell you? But he didn’t tell me” they argued with each other until Kris cleared his throat.

 

“General Han is known as the great man who fought for the kingdom, defeating the intruders who tried to take over the planet. With general Han or you can say Han Saewon’s Appa, Han Seungmin. The planet grew stronger and the army enlarged in number” the king continued with the history, Saewon’s eyes widened and listened with eager since it was her father, “Where is abeoji?” she asked, Lay looked at her and frowned. “He is away, far away where there is peace with your mother. I know that he has been guarding you ever since you were born” she listened quietly and wiped a lone tear that slid down her cheeks.

 

The twelve princes sat still on their spot as they listened, “One day, the MATOKIS came uninvited. It was a sudden approach but we were lucky that we were told an hour early. General Han was feeling unwell that week but he still went to war after he sent you and your umma to planet EARTH for safety. Even though the army was large in number and physically strong, the MATOKIS were surprisingly stronger than our army. People called them aliens because they had super powers, the war went on for weeks until they disappeared after your father passed away” Kai clenched his fist until his knuckles turned white.

 

As she fought her tears, “I don’t remember going to earth with umma though” she said and chuckled, the king looked at her and wiped her tears. “You did go with her, but you were still in your mother’s womb” as she heard the answer, another tear slid down her cheek. “Saewon, are you alright?” Sehun asked softly as he stood up, he knelt in front of her and wiped her tears. “Don’t cry, your umma and appa are your guardian angels, they never left you. They are always by your side” Suho comforted her and patted her back.

 

The second later the entire prince crowded around her; comforting her. Kris ruffled her hair and made her look at him, “There is nothing to be afraid of; if you are lonely there is twelve of us here for you. We will never let anything happen to you” he said and she nodded, he pulled her into a small hug. The King looked at her and the rest of the prince, ‘Saewon-ah, even though I can tell that you like all of them as brothers, I hope you follow your heart to be with the one you love the most’ he looked at the chosen one.

 

Flipping the page of the will written by him, ‘General Han, I hope you let her choose the one she love’ He stared at the two characters and looked at him again, ‘You have to get her as Hyerin’s wish’