Kai? Jongin? Kris?

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

As they toured around the exo palace, that’s what they called. Luhan stopped in front of every room, explaining their use. As they passed the library, he paused and peeked inside. “Aha… Kai is really inside” he mumbled and pulled your inside.

 

“Jongin-ah” he called out making Saewon confuse. ‘Who are Kai and Jongin… two nerds?’ she giggled as she imagined someone wearing thick circle glasses. “Kai~” Luhan waved his hands in front of him making him startle. “Aigoo, why are you looking into them so close? You will need to thicken those specs then” Kai rolled his eyes and put the thick book aside.

 

“Oh this is our long lost cousin Han Saewon” he pointed to her. ‘Ah the human from earth’. He smiled “Annyeong long long long long lost cousin, I’m Kai” he waved like a child. Saewon nodded and looked around the room. “Where is the other nerd?” she thought out loud.

 

“Nerd?” Kai tilted his heard making her nod. “Only one?” she looked at Luhan. “So cute~” he chuckled “Saewon must have thought there are two people in since I called out your other name” he turned towards her and pointed at Kai. “Kai… Jongin, same person” she nodded.

 

“Annyeong” she waved small. “So what’s your plan?” Kai asked her, catching her attention. “What plan?” she looked around. “Your human plan” he chuckled and sat down. “To destroy your brains” Luhan said and laughed making Kai pull the thick book in front of him.

 

“Go away, don’t disturb me” he said and Luhan pouted, “Araso, mianhe” he pushed Saewon out and closed the door. “That guy is so nerdy and creepy and weird and I don’t know” she crossed her arms making Luhan grin.

 

“Oh look… Ge!!” Luhan ran towards a tall guy watering the garden. “Saewon come” he mouth and she walked quickly to him. “Ge, remember what appa said about our cousin?” the elder nodded. “She is here” he turned and faced Saewon.

 

“Annyeong I’m Saewon” she waved and he bowed back. Luhan sheepishly hit the back of his neck. “This is the first prince, Kris” He nudged him “Ge introduce yourself” Luhan said with a smile. Kris bowed, “Ni hao, I’m Kris” he turned back to face the flowers.

 

“Are you two Chinese?” Luhan chuckled and then gave a slight nod, “we are half Chinese” he pointed to himself and Kris. “Jinjja? I thought you were full Exo… Korean” Luhan and Saewon laughed. Luhan looked at Kris and shook his head.

 

“Come on, I bet Suho is in the next room” he opened the door and she walked back in, Kris took a last glance and continued watering. ‘Welcome back’.

 

“Suho~” he called out and she looked around. “Your guardian?” he looked at you and shook his shake trying not to laugh out loud. “I guess he isn’t around” he felt something and turned around.