Back to the Past

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

“Jeoha” men bowed in front of the man, “all rise” his voice was deep. “This scroll has not been touched ever since it entered your room, Jeoha” one of the magistrates lifted the scroll in front of him as he looked at the floor with his head bowed.

 

A loud sigh was heard; everyone lifted their head to see the emperor stare down at them. “Dismiss it. Burn it”

 

*Fast forward*

 

“You have to take over” The deep voice said to his general in charge. “I have no right to take your place, Jeoha” his could not lift his head at the emperor. “I cannot do this anymore; I am not the right king. I am not a man who can stay at the palace to watch people die” he said with his eyes closed.

 

“I have to fight for the people.” He said and turned to the man by his side, “I will fight for people outside and you have to fight for people for their right. I trust you so don’t take advantage of the title I am giving you”

 

That night the crown had been handed over to that man.

 

*fast forward*

 

“You getting better at this” the former emperor, now general said. The younger gave a polite smile, “I am still learning”. Just then two young princes entered the garden they were in. “Aigoo, look at them” the wife of the general said with a wide smile.

She tugged onto the general’s sleeves and looked at him with a shy smile. “Do you think we should arrange our daughter with one of these princes?” she requested shyly as she stared at them with a motherly smile.

 

“You can get your future daughter to marry both of them if you want. Or all of my sons if she likes them” They laughed out loudly at the Emperor’s words. The two princes looked up at the adult and laughed with them.

 

“Me Me Me Me Me Me!!” one of them jumped up with his hands in the air. He was smiling widely, “Pick me” he was talkative and the wife of the general chuckled. “Alright, I pick you Luhan”.

 

 

*Fast forward*

 

“THE MATOS ARE COMING” a warning was made and the general was running with a really bad cold. His body was weak and his lips were dry, “can you not go this time? Our child is about to come and you are too weak to handle all of this” his wife begged but he shook his head.

 

“I need to protect the country” he said short and she looked at him with teary eyes, she knew that he is a man who keeps his words.

“Go to the backyard, the tunnel by the big rock. Go to it and you will be safe. You NEED to be safe. I will come and get you when this ends” He kissed her forehead and hugged her before walking away without looking back at her.

 

==================================

 

“AHHHH” Saewon’s scream filled the house. “Princess are you alright? Princess?” the servants attended to her the second her screams were heard. Her forehead was wet with cold sweat; she covered her ears tightly as if someone was screaming in her ears.

 

“Stop it” she cried as she hit the bed with her legs. The maid looked at her with a soft expression, they took a step back and bit their lips when they heard Saewon scream more.  “Call the princes” one of them said.

 

Being the other could even leave the room, Kai stood by the door with his eyes wide like saucers. His hair was messy and the tiredness on his face shone when he told the maids to leave the room.

 

“Saewon” he sat on the bed and held on her arms. In an instant, Saewon wrapped her arms around him. “I’m scared” she whispered and looked up at him. Kai her hair and pushed her head to rest on his chest. “Close your eyes and rest. I will be here” he said in a soft voice.

 

Before Saewon could close her eyes, he leaned in and placed a kiss on her forehead. She pulled away and lied on the bed, her eyes closing slowly. Kai stared at her for a moment to wait for her to fall off to sleep.

Just then, the door opened and Saewon’s eyes opened immediately to only see Sehun with a worried face. “Is everything alright?” he asked and Kai nodded. Saewon stared at him for a while before closing her eyes tight as she felt a sudden disappointment when she remembered something.

 

============================

“Did you hear Saewon in the morning?” Chanyeol asked Kris as soon as he sat down for breakfast. The latter shook his head as he stuffed a spoonful of porridge in his mouth. “I did not hear anything” he said short and then D.O entered with Baekhyun. Both of them had black circles underneath their eyes.

 

“What happened to you guys?” Suho walked in and looked at all of them with a frown. Chanyeol sighed, “I don’t know about them but I woke up from Saewon’s scream. I think it was her. I couldn’t sleep because I was worried” he pouted and took a bite on bread from his plate. Baekhyun and D.O placed their hands up, nodding in synchronization.

 

Kai, Sehun and Saewon walked into the room and they all turned their heads to see Saewon with puffy eyes, Kai with panda eyes while Sehun looked normal of them all.

 

A small laughter was heard and they turned their head to Kris. “It looks like all of you went to a war” he got up from his seat and walked out with a sigh.

 

 

 

 

“You miss Luhan, don’t you” Saewon asked Sehun as she approached the pouting him on the couch. “Twenty years with hyung and suddenly he is somewhere else” he eyed Saewon and pouted some more.

 

Sehun shifted closer to her, “You miss him as well, right?” he asked bluntly which caused her to freeze for a while. “I don’t know, Sehun” she frowned.

 

“I think I miss him but I don’t remember much of the memories of us together” she said in a small, guilty voice. “I regret forgetting it” she mumbled and Sehun hit her back lightly. “I will help you remember him”.

 

 

 

“How?” Saewon looked at him all puzzled. “I don’t know but I will do everything for you to remember Luhan hyung” he said in a whisper. Saewon chuckled and then nodded at him. She felt happy from his words, maybe she needed his help after all.

 

Minutes passed to hours. Saewon stayed in her room after dinner, looking at the sky. “Umma, are you there with Appa? Thank you for looking after me, I am doing good here” she said with a smile as she recalled her dream slowly. “Can you help with one thing?” she intertwined her fingers together to pray.

 

“Help me remember Luhan”

 

==================================