Byun Baekhyun

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

“Call me Uncle from now on… hohoho” Saewon imitated the king of EXOPLANET. “Yah that dude there---“ she turned to face Luhan as they walked. “My father, your uncle… YES” he smiled. She rolled her eyes and continued walking. Not noticing the steps, she tripped on one of them making her face meet the floor.

 

“Saewon-ah are you alright?” he lifted her up and helped her dust her shirt. “yah!” she took a step back. “Exo people are so weird” she walked away from him. “Are you calling yourself weird too?” he grinned and caught up. “I am not an alien” she puffed her cheeks.

 

“Since that.. umm uncle said you are the second prince, who is the first prince or is there other prince or princess as well?” thinking of having family made her feel happy inside but she showed her normal face. He shook his head and made her frown.

 

“Oh I’m sorry for your loss” she bowed and then heard a chuckle “Yah what loss?” he lightly hit her back. “Why did you shake your head?” she looked at him. “I shook my head because we don’t have any sisters”.

 

“Why don’t you ask your mother to give birth to one” she joked and it made him sigh. “She’s gone” he frowned and tears was filling his eyes. “Yah, don’t you dare prank me” she walked away and a ‘pft’.

He chuckled and wiped his tears away. “Let’s go see the rest of the family” he smiled small and grabbed her hand let go in a moment. “Mianhe, I forgot that you don’t like it” Saewon smiled and walked.

 

“How many are there? I mean prince” she asked as they made their way. “Seven excluding me” her eyes widened. “Woah that’s a lot” she chuckled and swung her arms around. “They are my half brothers” Saewon shook her head.

 

“How many queens are there?” she asked another question and then another. Luhan just answered them all, “Oh Baekhyun-ah, come here” he waved to a guy inside the music room. He came out and gave a small smile to her. “Hyung, who is she” he waved his eyebrows and gain a playful hit on his back.

 

“Yah, cousin… C.O.U.S.I.N… cousin Saewon” he explained and then pulled Saewon closer. “Saewon-ah this is Baekhyun, the FOURTH prince” he faced towards Baekhyun, “Be nice to her” he gave a signal and he bowed “Annyeong cousin Saewon, I’m Baekhyun” he waved and gave a wide smile.

 

She smiled and waved “Hehe, I’m Saewon” Luhan chuckled. “Are you shy?” he nudged her and Saewon gave a small glare, “Let’s get going” he pulled her. “Hyung, where to?” Baekhyun called out. “TO MEET THE REST”.

 

“Ahh Yeollie is in his room” he paused when he noticed that they couldn’t hear from the distance. He sighed and walked back. ‘Practice time’.