Position fight

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

Limping to the living in the next morning, she noticed her cousins. She tried to walk normally since they didn’t know about her injury. Holding on the wall, she walked to the couch.

 

“Morning me handsome cousins” she giggled and made her way to the vacant couch. Sehun noticed her difficulties and ran to her.

 

“Yah!” he placed his arms around her waist, helping her. He looked over and noticed her pain covered by her poker face. Saewon, on the other hand was startled by the morning skinship but it subsided when she saw his expression.

 

“Komawo, oppa” she sat down and he bent down to meet her eyes. “Next time when you go out, inform me. So that I can protect you” he said and smiled. “Aigoo, Sehun-ah… Saewon isn’t a baby” Chanyeol said with his eyes on the screen.

 

Suho walked over and sat next to her. “Still paining?” he asked and looked at her slight bruise and swollen ankle. He felt guilty and looked at her. “Ne~ I’m strong, it’s actually not paining at all” she lifted her foot and gave him a small smile which hid her wince.

 

Luhan noticed the small crowd and joined. He listened to them and his eyes widened. “Bwoh? You got injured?” he was loud enough that the entire princes diverted their attention to her. He examined her ankle and slapped her thigh lightly.

 

“Aish” she erupted and grabbed a cushion to cover her thighs. “Hyung, you are so weird why did you slap her thigh?” Baekhyun asked. Luhan chuckled, “Molla~”. Kai rolled his eyes, ‘So that’s where the maknae learnt the skinship from’.

 

Chanyeol immediately switched off the TV and stood behind Sehun. “When did you get hurt?” WORRY was written all over his face. “Umm” she tried to think of an excuse. “I tripped on the way to breakfast” he looked at her with an ‘I-don’t-believe-you-look’ but he shrugged it off.

 

D.O looked from afar with Kris. “Since she is hurt… who will look after her?” Sehun asked himself and everyone looked at him. “Who am I kidding right? I will look after her” he chuckled and sat in between Saewon and Suho.

 

“I am, not you maknae” Baekhyun said and stuck his tongue out. “How about I look after her” Luhan stopped the two. Suho and Kai joined in the argument. Saewon watched them fighting over the position to be her nurse.

 

“ALRIGHT, EVERYONE SHUT UP” her ears were crying in pain from the noise. “I AM OLD ENOUGH TO LOOK AFTER MYSELF” she crossed her arms and sulked. “I am not even a baby”. Kris looked at her, surprised with the sudden explode.

 

“We will figure this out soon” Suho assured but she rolled her eyes. “Yeah Wonnie, oppa will be with you twenty four seven” Chanyeol held a peace sign. Saewon shook her head with disappointment. ‘I can look after myself, don’t they understand’ she sighed and looked over to D.O.

 

His eyes widened like O_O and she giggled. ‘He looked derpy; I’m glad that he isn’t avoiding me like before’.

 

“STOP” there was another explode but it wasn’t from Saewon. “Appa?” Luhan looked around. “It’s from the speaker” Kris told him and Luhan facepalmed, “I knew that” he mumbled.

 

“When did my boys become like this?” The king sounded disappointed. “Luhan, Sehun, Suho, Kai, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol fighting over your cousin?” he was amused. “And you Kyungsoo! Why aren’t you doing something?” D.O’s jaws dropped, ‘I don’t want to be like them’.

 

Kris smirked at the boys’ pout, and Saewon found everything funny. “I will assign one of you to look after her” The king paused and Saewon sighed. “Appa pick me” they shouted at the speaker. “Appa, choose me… I’m your youngest son. Trust me” Sehun whined and that made Saewon chuckle.