Don't Leave

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

“Stop making me confuse, Han Saewon” Kai spat and looked away, “oppa, I’m leaving” he confessed. Luhan’s eyes widened, “no, you cannot just leave after you entered into my heart, please don’t go” he pleaded, his eyes getting small as tears formed. “Saewon-ah, please think again. You promised me that you wouldn’t leave me” Sehun held her hands but she pushed him away. They walked closer until Suho stopped them, “guys, if she has to leave then there is no other choice. We should respect her decision” he told them. Kris nodded, “Saewon, I know that it has been an unexpected journey; it may have been uncomfortable at first with us but I am hoping now that you don’t leave” he said softly, she shook her head and looked away from all of them.

 

“I don’t belong here. I don’t like the idea of how I am interfering with all the princes’ lives. I shouldn’t have come here in the first place” she choked in her words. Baehyun, D.O and Chanyeol sat on the couch and thought, “why don’t----“ the sound of the door stopped Chanyeol. Lay, Xiumin, Chen and Tao stood there and looked at Saewon furiously. “Is it true?” Tao frowned, “Tao---“

 

“Just tell us the freaking truth; do you really want to leave us all like this?” Tao stopped her; Luhan stood up and stopped Tao before he carried on. She looked down at the floor as she told the worst lie in the history, “I hate this place, and I hate all of YOU. You all make me confuse and annoyed with all your stupid bipolar actions” she slid down on the floor and hugged her knees, regretting her words the second it came out of .

 

Kai scoffed and then nodded at her, “That came out of your mouth, Han Saewon. I’m going to give you time and within that time limit I, you better give me another answer” he glared and slammed the door shut as he walked out. One by one, the princes were pulled out except for Lay. He sat next to her, “Saewon...” she looked up and saw him. She wrapped her arms around his neck making him surprised, “ Lay-oppa, I’m sorry; I just don’t know what to do anymore” she cried on his shoulder. His expression softened as he patted on her head, “I guess I make you feel safe and open, do I look like a unicorn to you?” he joked and made her laugh inwardly.

 

“I really think that I’m interfering everyones lives especially when I don’t belong here” she said to him, lay pinched her nose, “babo, everyone loves you. Why so you think like that, look at Kai, Luhan and Sehun... especially Luhan-ge” he pointed at the photograph of the twelve princes which hanged on the wall in front of them.

 

“What about Luhan oppa?” she tilted her head to the left to look at the photo properly. Lay chuckled, “nothing”.

 

“Seriously, Saewon-ah... please don’t leave us. Even if you want to leave us, you don’t have a clue on how to leave Exoplanet. Think of it as fate that you have come to us. You have changed people’s life. Look at D.O who used to be so grumpy and Kai who only used to communicate with books or papers” he continued

 

----------------------------------------

 

“Miss Saewon, your time is up in 5 seconds” Kai said when she walked in the hall where the rest were. Lay sat next to Kris. Saewon nodded, ‘I am still unsure of my decision’

“5” Kai shouted making her jump.

“4”

‘Oppa... please don’t---‘

“3”

‘Make it---‘

“2”

‘Diffi---‘

“On—“ the door opened and the King came in with a smile. “There you are” The smile was then replaced with a pokerface. “I heard that you want to leave us, is that true” he said in a stern voice. Saewon looked on the floor as she played with her fingers. “Well too bad, Han Saewon... You CANT leave”

 

“Appa... really?” Luhan asked the king. “Of course... as the king of Exoplanet, why should I let one of my fellow citizens or you can call in an exopian leave the planet? Well Saewon she---“

 

“Saewon... you still want to leave me? You still want to leave this romantic kungfu panda... You still want to leave Tao?” Tao interrupted the King. Everyone laughed at Tao; Kris chuckled and pulled him to his side. Saewon, who looked surprised, turned to the King, “I actually belong here?” Luhan held her hands and smiled at her. “Of course you belong here, Appa would never lie” he told her with his signature smile, she giggled and hugged him tightly.

 

Kai and Sehun watched the two and looked away. Baekhyun and D.O clapped, feeling relieved that there wouldn’t be any changes anymore. Lay looked the happiest because he was the one who she told her feeling to. He was also happy that his sister in law was staying back; his brother won’t be lonely anymore. He stared at the papers which were in the Kings hands, the king saw Lay and nodded; they thought of the same person. They turned to see the chosen one who was smiling the brightest.

 

Luhan looked at them, “yah, stop staring” he stuck his tongue out making them laugh, “I am not even looking at you” they said in synch. Saewon was laughing with Xiumin and Chen.

 

Lay made his way next to the King, “ I think it will take a while to let it sink in to him” the ruler said making Lay nod, “I think so but it’s going to worth it, even though the other two have no chance”