The lively maknae and the busy one

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

“Hyung what took you so long?” the person in front pouted making Saewon raise her eyebrow. ‘WTH this planet is surely weird’ Luhan chuckled and hugged him, “Yah maknae is missing hyung?” he nodded. “We have added another family member” Luhan said, making the maknae startle.

 

“Appa made another woman pregnant?” he placed his hand over his mouth and made a shocking expression. Luhan hit his shoulder hard, “Aish no”. “Are you getting married?” his eyes widened. Luhan shook his head with disbelief. “Or did you make someone pregnant” he pointed at him and then turned his head.

 

“Hyung made you pregnant?” He looked at Saewon, “Luhan-ssi… is he alright?” she stared at him for a while. “Yah he really made you pregnant? Aish hyung do you even know how many princesses are after you?. And YOU will have more than a thousand enemy out there if the news get out” he sighed and she stood behind him. “Is he surely okay in the head?” Luhan chuckled and looked at her. “See Sehun-ah you scared our cousin” The maknae, named Sehun calmed down.

 

“We have a cousin?” he paused “Is it the missing cousin that appa always talked about” Luhan finally nodded to his question. Sehun lit up with happiness and hugged Saewon. “Welcome back cousin, you probably don’t remember me cause I don’t remember you too” he jumped and let go.

 

“She doesn’t even know she’s from here as well” Sehun pouted and held her hands. “When you were born, I was just a few months old. That’s what appa told me” he chuckled and swung her arms around.

 

“Why don’t you smile, aren’t you happy to be home?” with his statement, it actually made you smile a bit. Luhan gave a warm smile. “Ah Sehun-ah do you where are the rest?” Sehun thought for a while and shook his head.

 

“MOVE… MOVE” the three of you heard a voice from a distance. Curious of the person behind the box, Saewon moved a bit to the side. Sehun walked in front and pulled the box away. “D.O hyung” Sehun placed the box on the floor and pulled him towards Luhan.

 

“Saewon-ah this is D.O hyung” Sehun cheerfully introduced him. Luhan chuckled “and he is the SIXTH prince” Saewon bowed and smiled small. “Annyeong Cousin D.O I’m---“ before she could finish he picked up the box and walked away.

 

“Yah Kyungsoo” Luhan called out. “IM BUSY” Saewon glared at him, ‘he is the most impatient cousin after that Jongkai guy’ she sighed and followed the two as they walked.

Sehun patted her back, “he is just busy” she gave a nod and they headed to the living room.

The room where loud music was being played.