Truth hurts

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

"Are you seriously going to give up now?" Kris hissed as they all slumped on the sofa, "What can we do? It's past midnight and we have been searching for the past fifteen hours, Duizhang" Tao called him by his nickname. Baekhyun got up and walked towards the elder, "Kris is right!" he looked at them and mentally counted the number of people in the room, 'who is missing?'

 

D.O held onto the arm rest and got up; Xiumin puffed his cheeks and breathed in deeply. Suho looked up and then his eyes widened, "where is Luhan and Kai?" Baekhyun agreed with him and pulled them up one by one. "Come on, Saewon may be in danger. If we are late, even for a second... We might lose her". Sehun lowered his gaze to the floor and thought of the possibility of not seeing her near him. It was painful. “Let’s go now, go through every room. Every single room” he ordered and they all nodded and they got rejuvenated by heart.

 

---------------

“Hyung, why are you going to the basement?” Kai asked Luhan as they neared the dark room. “I have a feeling that she would be here since this isn’t guarded by securities” that sentence made him pause, “are you saying that she is kidnapped?” he raised his eyebrow and Luhan nodded. “I just have a feeling” he said as he focused in front of him.

 

Getting near to the main door, Kai stopped and stared at his brother, “are you just following your feelings?” he scoffed which made the elder turn around and shrug, “at least I am trying to do something to find her” he glared at him. “Fine. You can go with your feeling and I shall go with mine. I will go to the top and we meet in the hall after you have finished with your feelings” Kai spat and his heels and made his way to the stairs

 

----------------------

 

“Uh oh, someone is coming to join you” the man behind the light laughed and several other voices were heard as well. “Why don’t you just kill me now” she gritted her teeth and glared at him, expecting him to do what she commanded but he just shrug it off. “Don’t you want to know who you are going to spend your future with? ....There are two handsome young men; one of them is your future..... He is alone now, aren’t you lucky that he left his rival?” he looked at his companions and they nodded, “yeah, at least in the future people won’t call her a or a player because she has the two good looking princes” they smirked hi-fived each other. “Jong, why are you always so thoughtful?” the short dark haired guy said.

 

“Oh shut it, Jae. When is he not caring?” the brown longer hair chuckled and then looked at Saewon with a small smile. “Channie look~ don’t you think that Yong claiming her for himself is too self centred” he added and ‘Yong’ just clucked his tongue at him. “I know the good and bad about this princess while you bunch of kids’ don’t.... Having to share her with you kids is just.... sad” he stared at the ceiling as he spoke. Shivers went down Saewon’s spine as she heard everything and it rang inside her head as if it was the end of her life already.

 

‘Yong’ whispered something in ‘Channies’ ear and the latter nodded. He disappeared and appeared in a second with a smirk. “Good news and bad news” he walked to the leader of the gang and whispered into his ear. “Well at least you will know who your other half is before you come with me” he pinched her cheeks and pecked her forehead.

Within few seconds, the door busted open and sudden black sand dropped on the floor and they were gone. Wiping away the dirt from her hands, she looked up and saw ‘him’.

In an instant, she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight. Without knowing, her tears fell down on her cheeks involuntarily.

 

“It’s alright, you are safe now” he cooed and patted her back to stop her from crying. “It’s them. The Matos have come again” she cried harder as she thought losing the princes if he didn’t come at all. She broke the hug and stared into his eyes, “They mentioned about appa and omma and also my future” she said and the second part took his attention. “Your future?” he asked short, hoping her to tell him the answer that he had been wanting to hear ever since the day the news was out from the king himself.

 

He stared at her longer, hoping she would tell him what they said. “I think we should go back” he said and she smiled but it soon went away after the door closed automatically. “Where do you think you two love birds are going?” Jae’s voice was heard and Saewon jumped on the spot until she heard Yong’s voice. That was when she hid behind him and closed her eyes shut.

--------------------------------------

 

[An hour later after Luhan and Kai went through different paths]

 

Anonymous POV

“Seriously, I hope he didn’t betray me and let me find her by myself” I ruffled my hair as I waited for him in the hall. Xiumin hyung and the rest already came back, tired. Getting annoyed, I puffed my cheeks and prepared to get some sleep. “Hyung!” I heard Sehun call and I gave him a small nod. “Did you find Saewon yet?” I asked and he was in the same boat as I. Seeing that he was looking around for him, I stopped him from stressing his eyes and patted on his back. “I don’t think he came back” his eyes widened and glared at me, “didn’t he go with you? Why did you decide to go separate ways?” he sounded angry and I couldn’t do anything about it.

 

“Maybe he is already sleeping in his room” I yawned and then felt my hand being pulled, “Hey I need some sleep. I have no energy in my body” I begged him to let me go. Minutes later, I looked in front and saw the basement door in front of me. His eyes grew red and pushed the door hard.

 

Just in time, I witness Saewon behind him and the Matos.

“This is your final moment with her before I take her in hand as mine. Luhan” he threatened and I felt a cold knife stab in my heart, I felt cold at the very moment as if I was about to die. ‘This is the reality that I will never want to believe in’