Where is she?

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

sorry for not updating in a long time~

Forgive me pwease >.<


 

Kai who made his way back to the library first continued to read that thick book of his but when he noticed that Saewon didn't return after him, he sighed and looked back to the door hoping to see her pop in saying 'oppa mianhae, I got lost on my way' or maybe at least her walking inside silently would be good as well.

Deep inside his heart he hoped, really hoped that she didn't leave him behind to go out with any of his brothers. After the umpteenth time of turning back, he gave up. Like literally gave up as he made his way out side to find Saewon. 'Aish why did I not drag her with me when the meeting ended' he blamed himself for nothing.

 

Walking past several rooms, he saw that she wasn’t inside but even if the door was closed, he would hear her squealing laughter from outside. That was if she was inside. Knocking a random door, he opened it and found himself in the guest room which accommodated Chen and Xiumin. "Hey Kai, you finally found your way out of that library?" Chen said which made him roll his eyes. Ignoring his crazy cousin, he proceeded to ask his question. "Have you seen Saewon?" They both shook their head with a frown "I thought she would be with you" Xiumin said and tapped his fingers on the bed as he thought hard.

 "I have no idea since I was the first one to leave with D.O but I heard that Suho, Lay, Baekhyun was one of the last ones to leave" he said with an assured tone which made Chen stare at him, "hyung how did you know that? Are you a psychic? Test something on me, I want to see" the younger was excited about his hyung’s ability but then Xiumin only gave him a raised eyebrow before saying "I know what you are going to say next" Chen who gave a teethy smile asked, "what?".

 

"What" Xiumin's answer made Chen's jaw drop in amaze as he began to clap his hands. Not staying any longer, Kai his heels and walked to Baekhyun's room to ask the same question. Baekhyun looked at Kai and shrugged, "I am not sure but I guess she is either with appa or Luhan hyung or maybe Sehun" he said and sat on his bed as he yawned, "is it me or do I feel tired these days" Kai stared his brother for another second before walking out. "Hyung--" Chanyeol walked past him, "sorry Kai but I am a bit busy" he pouted and twisted the door knob to enter. 'Did he know that he just entered Baekhyuns room?'

 

After asking his brothers about it, all of them gave the same answer. Puffing his cheeks on his last try, he entered into the last room without knocking since he was tired of it. "Hyung is Saewon with you?" he slumped down on the chair and Luhan stopped what he was doing and looked at Kai. "Wasn’t---" Kai raised his hands to stop him. "If Saewon was with me than I would ask you? Do you think I have time to play hide and seek?!" he was frustrated for not finding her. Luhan raised his eyebrow and saw the expression on his face, "she must be somewhere in the palace. Don’t worry about her, there are a lot of guards around so there isn’t any danger" Luhan assured but he grew worried inside.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Opening her eyes after a long unconscious nap, Saewon blinked several times to remove the blurriness which occurred within her long snooze. She noticed the duct tape on her lips and the roped tied around her feet and wrists. 'Where am I?' she looked around and only saw a small light from a corner. "Don’t you worry about anything because all you have to do is to fulfill one condition" a deep echoed around the room.

Furrowing her eyebrows, she bit her tongue as she tried to wake up from the bad dream. "It’s no use, my darling. The truth is that this isn’t a bad dream, it’s just a beautiful nightmare" a wicked laughed was heard after. "Who are you and what do you want!" she shouted in her head since she found out that he could read minds or maybe it was just her.

 

"Shh... if you continue to be like this, how can we conquer the world together... milady" footsteps was heard and a figure was covering one third of the light. A smirk was seen and Saewon shuddered when she saw his face. 'It’s him' He came closer to her and knelt before her, "I told them not to put this stupid thing" he pulled off the tape gently but it still hurt her lips. "See what it did to you" he traced his finger over it and immediately Saewon moved her head to the side to avoid him.

 

"Come on I do no harm, we will be together in the end" He placed both his hands on her cheeks and made her face him. "Move your dirty hands away" she spat which made him raise his eyebrow. "Tsk tsk tsk, look what they do to you! Behave yourself before you regret it" he warned and placed his hands behind her back, she attempted to push him but her hands were tied. Seconds later, her hands were free and then her legs.

 

Rubbing the sore part of her hand, she examined his face as she glared at him. "Milady, don’t stress your eyes that is the best feature of your face. Just like your pitiful mother who married the prince who was supposed to be king but too bad he died before he could make it" he chuckled while Saewon stared at him with wide eyes as she listened to his words. Taking the opportunity, he pecked her lips which made her to kick him away. Looking at her furiously, he slapped her hard "control your actions now or else your other half will meet you dead in his arms when he comes here..." he made his way out and slammed the door hard.