Truth or Dare?

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

The dance ended and Saewon wore her heels again because of the cold floor. She shivered as she sat on the chair. “Why is it so cold all of a sudden?” she gritted her teeth. Luhan sat next to her and took of his coat. He placed it over her shoulders and glared at Sehun.

 

“Babo, why didn’t you get your jacket?” Sehun poked her cheeks and she winced. “Oww, … it hurts and how am I suppose to know that it would be this windy at night” she looked back at him and he chuckled. Kai came in the hall with a box.

 

“Here wear this” he placed the box on the floor and took her heels off. “Its okay” he shot her an ‘I’m-being-good-so-listen-to-me-face’. Sighing, she obeyed him and looked at the box. He pulled out the flats and replaced it with her heels.

 

She stretched her legs and smiled at him. “Thank you” he just nodded. “I am going to put it back” he got up and walked away. ‘Woah, he changed… what happened to the ‘Hello human cousin’ joke’. She then turned to D.O, he turned away from her as soon as she turned around.

 

‘I guess it will take time’. Saewon got up and walked out of the palace. She sat by the steps and looked up to the sky. ‘Umma Appa, is this true or is this a dream?’ she tried to reach the bright stars. Focused with the dark sky, she didn’t notice the figure behind her. “What are you doing alone here?” she turned to see Luhan. “Ahh, nothing~” she waved her hands.

 

“The sky here is really beautiful” her eyes twinkled and Luhan gave a small smile. He stared at her face and then to the sky. ‘Thank you uncle and aunt for having this beautiful daughter’ he looked at her again. “Hyung~ why did you run away” Sehun’s voice was heard and she chuckled. Sehun sat next to you. “Saewon-ah, who did you find the best dancer among us?” he looked at her curious.

 

She thought for a while, “Of course me” a deep voice was heard and she rolled her eyes. Chanyeol chuckled, “Isn’t it Saewonnie” he emphasized on the nickname and Sehun’s jaw dropped. “How come hyung gave Saewon a nickname”

 

“Yeah and she calls me oppa” Chanyeol stuck his tongue out and Saewon giggled. “She called me Oppa too” Baekhyun came out with a satisfied smile ‘So this is where the rest is’. Chanyeol pouted, “You call all of them oppa? I thought it was only for me”.

 

Saewon giggled softly and pinched his cheeks. “You are my oppa, all of you are” he still sulked like a kid. Lay and Chen saw the group, “Yah what is this? A meeting?” Lay hit Luhan’s back and chuckled.

 

After a while, the entire twelve princes were outside by the steps. Saewon looked at D.O and frowned. Kai whined, “This is getting boring. Let play some game”. Kris shook his head at the younger. Luhan’s eyes lit up. “Good idea maknae” they hi-fived and Sehun pouted. ‘I’m the real maknae, no wait Saewon is the real maknae’

 

“I want to like to play something interesting” Baekhyun called out and Kai nodded, “araso hyung, I’m thinking” Suho sat next to Tao and Kris. “Hurry up or else Saewon will sleep, it’s past her bedtime”. Xiumin chuckled.

 

Luhan looked at her, “You feeling sleepy?” she shook her head and gave an ‘Okay’ gesture. “Let the game begin” Chanyeol smirked as he held a bottle. “Ooh spin the bottle?” Saewon laughed. “Aniyo, it’s called: Dare to speak the truth?” he laughed at his made up game name.

 

“Aish, just start the game already” Sehun cried and everyone sat in a circle.