She's Gone

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

D.O crept up behind Kai as he read his book, “Kai, are you going anywhere later?” the younger stared at him with annoyance, “move away, you are disturbing me especially the main part is coming” D.O rolled his eyes and walked away, talking behind his back, ‘I knew this would happen once she leaves us like this’ he sighed and turned to Tao who was staring at a wushu stick in the lobby, “TaoZi, that is not for you to do your martial arts. It’s only for decoration” he joked but the latter scowled and walked away from the room.

 

‘Damn, why is everyone becoming so inhumane? Well that’s except me’ he chuckled to himself but it soon disappeared as he remembered who helped him to get out of the well. Suho saw his dongsaeng and frowned, “now you are becoming like those idiots?” he comforted him for a while and walked back to his office to resume his work.

 

Baekhyun was seen lying on the couch watching Chanyeol holding onto the game control and staring at the blank screen. “When are you playing?” Baekhyun nagged and groaned, “I don’t know, it’s impossible to play by myself since it is a double player’s game” he attempted to throw it away but it was stuck on his palm, “maybe she is telling you that you shouldn’t throw it away” Lay appeared with a small smile on his face as he entered. They both sighed, “what do you know” they rested their head on the couch feeling no energy in them even though they slept the whole day.

 

“You both need some sun in your body” he advised as he looked at their tired faces as if almost dying. “Go away hyung. Go and check on the others instead” Chanyeol frowned and looked at Lay walk out slowly. Turning to his brother, “do you want to go out for some sun?” the latter shook his head. “Not without Saewon, I miss her already” Baekhyun pouted and Chanyeol grabbed onto his arm, “then are you going to die waiting for her when you know that she won’t be coming back?”

 

Xiumin and Chen sat on the bench in the garden as they stared at the maknae sitting on the ground and watching the clouds. “Life is so short, why isn’t my life short? Why did you all have to take the one who everyone cares and loves” he sighed and bit his lips as he pulled out few grasses from the ground and started ripping it into piece just like how his heart was feeling. Watching the maknae was heartbreaking as they also feel the same when the news got out to the public.

 

 

 ‘Princess Saewon risks her life to safe Exoplanet from the Matos’.

 

“I guess heroes aren’t immortals huh?” Xiumin said and wiped a lone tear off his cheeks. “Yeah…” Chen replied small.

 

In the office where Suho, Kris and Lay had been the entire time was just pin drop silence. Feeling the sad atmosphere didn’t encourage them to work, Kris stared up at the ceiling for quite a while now and Lay kept going in and out to check on the rest of the princes. “Drinks?” he placed a tray of different kind of drinks on the table and grabbed one of the soda. Seeing that no one is moving, he placed the bottle back. “How long are we going to mourn for?” Suho looked at the two brothers and crossed his arms, “I have been tolerating this for a long time. Everything is just stuck at one place, no moving on” he complained even though it had been hard for him to move on. ‘It’s hard, I know. But we need to be strong’

 

Lay wanted to give up, no he wanted to tell the truth to everyone. The truth that some doesn’t know except the King.

-------------------------

 

Luhan stared at the window, watching the birds giving their tribute to the princess. “I wonder what it was like to be on earth in the first place? Was it fun? Painful? Or was it lonely?” he spoke to the air as he thought about her. “I wrote a song for you before things began to happen. I wanted to sing to you the day I finished but you were taken away. I hope you would like it, Saewon”

 

Pure, like the innocence of a child who doesn’t know better
Born in this beautiful moment
Eyes, closing and opening again, afraid this is only a dream
Not wanting to let go, I stand before you honestly, wishing for your attention

I only want to be with you, our footsteps in harmony, just once is enough

As I ride the wind, I descend upon your world yeah
The white wind surrounding only you
You ask where I come from, I say “it’s a secret” with a smile
As long as you’re with me
Heaven is anytime, anywhere

Yeah
To me you’re more illuminating than an angel
If anyone wills any ill towards you, I won’t let it happen
Nervous as if I’m stepping into Eden for the first time
I want to look at you every day, think of you everyday

The endless sand and dust, I won’t let any of it hurt you or near you
Guarding you forever, I’m eternally in love

Blocking the gusts for you I am your guardian
You’ll always have me even if the whole world turns cold
Anytime you are hurt or sad, I will wipe away those tears
As long as you’re with me, no matter where
Heaven is anytime, anywhere

When I fell in love, there’s no turning back
My wings were lost, my eternal life stripped away, oh no
But my one and only reason for my happiness
Right now my eternity is you, eternally in love

As I ride the wind I descend upon your world, yeah
The white wind surrounding only you oh you
You ask where I come from I say it’s a secret with a smile
As long as you’re with me
Heaven can be anytime, anywhere

 

"Saewon, I don't know if I have told you this before. It's never too late for anything. I Love You"