Stolen Kiss

WELCOME BACK TO EXOPLANET

“That was fun, oppa” Saewon giggled as she walked in the gates of the palace. Luhan chuckled, “Yeah and especially the part when we were eating—“ Saewon squinted her eyes at him and he stopped. “Don’t remind me again or else I will slap you” she stuck her tongue out and skipped in the lobby.

 

“Saewon-ah” Suho’s voice were heard, she stopped and smiled and waved at him. “Annyeong, Suho oppa” he smiled at her and signaled her to come closer as Luhan approached with all the bags.

 

Saewon’s eyes widened as he whispered in her ear. “Araso, I will see oppa once I get things arranged” Suho smiled and ruffled her hair before walking off.

 

“What did hyung tell you?” Luhan placed the bags down and swung his arms back and forth to ease the numbness. “Nothing, it’s just Sehun isn’t feeling well” she frowned a bit and carried her bags.

 

“I think oppa should visit him first. I have to put the stuffs in my room” She turned around and walked up the stairs. Luhan watched her and sighed. “You should know that the maknae have feelings for you already, not only him but… ”

 

Kai placed his book down when he heard the door open, revealing Luhan. “Hyung, back from your date?” he said with a smirk. “Yeah, jealous?” Luhan meant it in a joking way but he was too tired to show it.

 

In a matter of seconds, his body went crashing to the walls as Kai grabbed his collar, “Hyung, I thought you would think about us as well. Have you ever thought about our feelings?” Kai’s eyes were red; Luhan shoved him away; glaring at him.

 

“Yeah, do you guys want to see her all unhappy in the end? She is still in delusion, why are you all avoiding her existence? If you love her then you chase after her. That’s simple Kai. I thought you would understand it more than me” Luhan closed the door shut with a ‘BAM’ as he got out.

 

Kai slid down to the floor, a lonely tear dropped from his eyes.

 

Saewon walked to Sehun’s room slowly. She opened the door and saw him sleeping, on his bed; his blanket on the floor. She picked up his soft baby blue blanket and placed it on top of him.

 

She stared at his face and noticed his discomfort, she poked in between his eyebrows and he smiled in his sleep. “Saewon, you are not going to leave right?” He mumbled in his sleep.

 

Staring at his sleep talking face, she chuckled. “I won’t leave oppas”

 

‘I can’t promise, though’

 

He stirred in his sleep a bit and opened his eyes; he smiled small and sat up. “Saewon-ah, you’re back from your trip?” he still sounded sleepy. Saewon nodded and Sehun’s smile fell when he remembered her with his hyung.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me that you were sick, oppa. You had me all worried, did Luhan oppa come here? Oh wait you were sleeping. I’m such a ---” Saewon’s eyes widen when she felt something soft landed on her lips and arms wrapped around her back.